My, €4.1k to €227k in 2 years, journal.

Have you heard of the modern equivalent, one Mike Baghdady? They said it couldn't be done, and he proved it. True genius.

Have you heard of the modern equivalent, one Mike Baghdady? They said it couldn't be done, and he proved it. True genius.

ive heard his name yes on here, but dont know much other than everyone takes the mickey out of him because he's a conman or cr@p trader, or both.

This thread is really an inspiring one. It is giving me the courage to jack in my job and go full time. Like you and your mate, I too get concerned about my young family and the mortgage, but I have to ignore these feelings.

It is time that I man up. I really need to go full time trading. You and your mate have made me realise it is now or never. If you and your mate have the balls to jack in your job to tard, then so do I.

Been reading an amazing story about a group called the "Turtles". Back in the 80's, a guy call Dennis Richards had a bet (a man after my own heart) against his mate about trading. Were u born with it, or were you trained to be a winning trader?? Basically long story short...he put an ad in the paper and selected a load of guys and gals to train up to test the theory and settle the bet. Some were axed, some gave up and some succeeded - so it was a mixed bag i reckon. Bet void imo. Think Dennis' mate won bet cos he said trading was trainable, which was kind of true. Still, only 25-50% of the group became successful and they had 2 proven legends who were in charge of the training. Thats def something to think about!

Some guy called covell wrote a book about "trend following" and hes had a big spat with the best turtle - curtis faith. Faith said covell cant trade and is just using the turtle story to make money, and covel said faith was just reckless and not nearly the best there. Well, im with faith on this one; from all accounts ive read, faith was the real deal, and covell just sells books.

Richard Dennis, not Dennis Richards. I find attention to detail helps in everything I do. And his 'mate' was William Eckhardt who is quite a legend in his own right. Long story short, you misunderstood the story, it was Eckhardt who said it couldn't be trained, and Dennis who won the bet.

Does Covel claim to trade? I thought he was just a journalist.

Richard Dennis, not Dennis Richards. I find attention to detail helps in everything I do. And his 'mate' was William Eckhardt who is quite a legend in his own right. Long story short, you misunderstood the story, it was Eckhardt who said it couldn't be trained, and Dennis who won the bet.

maybe his mind was wondering to (denise richards)....

Attachments

• dr.jpg
    dr.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 151
This thread is really an inspiring one. It is giving me the courage to jack in my job and go full time. Like you and your mate, I too get concerned about my young family and the mortgage, but I have to ignore these feelings.

It is time that I man up. I really need to go full time trading. You and your mate have made me realise it is now or never. If you and your mate have the balls to jack in your job to tard, then so do I.

Thats what its meant to be - inspiration. Im glad its hitting home with some of you whats possible in trading and world too if you can be positive in everything you do. Achievements come after naturally so go for it. Just make sure you got another way to get money in at same time (i do sparking:easy gig) for when profits arent always there.

Hey buddy sounds like youve got a bit of an attitude prob! Your sounding v condasending too - like im being spoken to by my dad or someone :LOL:. I keep saying to everyone if u dont like it dont read it. Not expoecting to see u here again, but if u want to stay (and youre chilled) - happy days.

Thats what its meant to be - inspiration. Im glad its hitting home with some of you whats possible in trading and world too if you can be positive in everything you do. Achievements come after naturally so go for it. Just make sure you got another way to get money in at same time (i do sparking:easy gig) for when profits arent always there.

Positive-Mental-Attitude.jpg

If that don't work....

blinkers.jpg

Great 1st pic Big Stones - we need more positivity. More.

A little test: everyone who reads this, look at big stones' first pic for 10 seconds completely focused. Now say on here how good u feel compared to before? It works doesnt it!?