My, €4.1k to €227k in 2 years, journal.

Achieved a fenomanal pheat through hard work, perserverance and positivity. Well done Brad, we salute you. - i refer to the tour victory, but his gold medal wasnt to be sniffed at either!

Attachments

• BradleyWigginsThumb_2800698.jpg
    BradleyWigginsThumb_2800698.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 172
Great going team GB too! Lets make sure we dont become like Australia though after their successful home games in 2000. Anyone got any suggestion for the use of the stadium in London now? F knows whats gonna fill that monster up. I could bring the darts lads down from Huddersfield, but those 5 would only fill half of it! :LOL::LOL:

Just visiting my friend in bath today, lovely town and got some great roman houses in the hill. Really recommend coming here. Saw the baths too, but I'm more of a shower guy lol. Speaking of baths, my darts team could do with a good wash. Amazing to think that water has been there for 2000 years!

Been talking to my mate about trading, and I reckon I've convinced him to hand in his notice next week so he can be a trader like me. I told him how much u can make after 1 year and he said wow. He's got a young family and rsponsibities but he's really positive so he'll def make it.

Just visiting my friend in bath today, lovely town and got some great roman houses in the hill. Really recommend coming here. Saw the baths too, but I'm more of a shower guy lol. Speaking of baths, my darts team could do with a good wash. Amazing to think that water has been there for 2000 years!

Been talking to my mate about trading, and I reckon I've convinced him to hand in his notice next week so he can be a trader like me. I told him how much u can make after 1 year and he said wow. He's got a young family and rsponsibities but he's really positive so he'll def make it.

Damn skippy bro, tell that mofo 2 get mortgaged up to the nutz n take out all the loans he can get then when hiz making hiz circa 20% a month it'll all b worf it.

Such lulz :LOL:!

That's a risky step to take. Does he think he will make it?
Does he have enough money to sustain his family through the rough trading storms ahead?

Does he have enough money to sustain his family through the rough trading storms ahead?

He won't need it, he'll be raking it in by tarding teh forex. He should be a millionaire in a couple of years. He needs to borrow all he can, maybe risk half his account on the first trade. That way he makes a big killing right away.

Tarding is easy.

Well I noticed the Leopard had popped onto the thread so thought I'd stick my own boat race in but still seems a distinct lack of trading.........
I hope this hasn't been one big leg pull Benj as I staked my reputation with the Catman on your authenticity.......
If you've been pulling my Pud I shall have to introduce you to my two enforcers Nancy and Tuk......:LOL::LOL:

You're the only wind up on here buddy. Go and pollute another thread, hater.

Yeah, don't let your friend see this thread, it might put him off. Think of all teh profits he'll miss out on if he doesn't do teh tarding.

All the haterz can like totally go away.

Amazing to think that water has been there for 2000 years!
truly unbelieveable. the land you see daily has been there squillions of years (not inc council estates in huddersfield, or anywhere for that matter, despite their appearance suggesting otherwise)

Been talking to my mate about trading, and I reckon I've convinced him to hand in his notice next week so he can be a trader like me. I told him how much u can make after 1 year and he said wow. He's got a young family and responsibilities but he's really positive so he'll def make it.

can you make sure that the first task he needs to do to begin his trading journey is to ignore conventional wisdom (of say educating yourself a little using your own initiative with the wealth of free and widely available material), and instead start a thread on t2lulz - perhaps titled smthg like this:

'this time next year rodney/benj, we'll be millionnaires'

and then do a follow up progress thread a year later titled: 'benj you plonker'

Yeah, don't let your friend see this thread, it might put him off. Think of all teh profits he'll miss out on if he doesn't do teh tarding.

All the haterz can like totally go away.

Well yh, ive told him that most on trading forums just give negative chat all the time, so he wont get much use from these places. Lucky it dont bother me though and ive got thick skin :LOL:.

Yeah he wants to trade asap as he knows everyday hes not trading, then thats a day of profits gone.

truly unbelieveable. the land you see daily has been there squillions of years (not inc council estates in huddersfield, or anywhere for that matter, despite their appearance suggesting otherwise)

can you make sure that the first task he needs to do to begin his trading journey is to ignore conventional wisdom (of say educating yourself a little using your own initiative with the wealth of free and widely available material), and instead start a thread on t2lulz - perhaps titled smthg like this:

'this time next year rodney/benj, we'll be millionnaires'

and then do a follow up progress thread a year later titled: 'benj you plonker'

What cha talking bout Willis?? :LOL:

We live in an amazing world. Sometimes we need to just stop and have a look around, otherwise we'll miss it.

Jungerns, not trading yet buddy. Been brainstorming and unclogging bottlenecks and backtesting ideas. Ill keep you posted. Where r those maldives photos you promised us? Could do with seeing some sun somewhere!

ITs a calculated risk. He computed that he has an 80% chance of success, and im no maths genius, but i reckon those are pretty good odds :LOL:. Ive been so impressed with his positivity im going to give him £1k of my trading capital for diversification whch is important in trading markets.

Just be careful not to use both cells at the same time.

I only have one mobile and i prefer to speak face 2 face to people when brainstorming. Cheerz for advice though.

GTTY.

P.S - why cant u use 2 cells at same time?> Something to do with frequency, or do u just get a sh1tty reception?