My, €4.1k to €227k in 2 years, journal.

Morning all, had a crap night's sleep, probably something to do with the realisation of what I've undertaken here. I see we had more haters show their face overnight, you're all welcome! This is probably a good time to mention that in life, when you set out to achieve relative greatness, which most think impossible, there's always a queue of people to tell you you'll fail, or some will just insult you, like what's happening here. You know what!? That's fine, it just provides fuel for my fire!

Good trading to all.

Stephen Euro short Trade update:

I've decided to cancel my order as i still haven't heard from Stephen, and i read last night that you shouldn't rely on trading "tips". That's the same as at the racecourse! How far do they get you!? Not very i can tell you from my experience. It seems that gambling and trading are quite similar, both have people wanting to give you free tips. I expect the end result is the same too. Also, we don't know if Stephen is a big trader or not. Anyway, going back to learning the ropes for longer, still got time...but not much.

You are entering in to a world of trauma, anxiety, depression and in the end you stand the risk of losing (or as the legends of T2W might say "loosing") everything including your wealth, health, family, happieness and worse even "will to live".

please leave before you start.....

One of the best way to find if someone is newbie is to check their expectations.

Newbie expectations
- are wildest normally at the very beginning
- are way way beyond what they can achieve anywhere else in life but for them seems quite possible in trading / betting
- focus on possibility not probability
- focus on how much they can win than lose
- and the famous spreadie that show at 1% compound interest their initial £5000 will be £1m+ in 2 years...what modest expectations....

Now I am sure one of the legends will be shortly here stating T2W has achieved new low which is a feat it seems to be achieving every 2 weeks.

But seriously all the best. I for one will be watching keenly your progress.

Not sure how to take this post, you seem to be both insulting me and encouraging me!? Well, if it's the former, i say: hater, and if it's the latter, i say; cheers. Thanks for stopping by, even if you're wanting me to fail like the rest.

Shown chart is USD/JPY daily in an upward channel of some description. Breakout soon maybe?

i assume you mean you are expecting a breakout to the upside soon ?
That's a brave call, as price is at the bottom of the channel.
You do realise that price would have to travel gazillions of pips before being in a position to "break out" of that channel ?
And it's likely to take days rather than hours just to get to that point ?

Or did you perhaps mean something else when you said "breakout"

i assume you mean you are expecting a breakout to the upside soon ?
That's a brave call, as price is at the bottom of the channel.
You do realise that price would have to travel gazillions of pips before being in a position to "break out" of that channel ?
And it's likely to take days rather than hours just to get to that point ?

Or did you perhaps mean something else when you said "breakout"

Right, well i didn't know to be honest, it's 50-50 i'd say, like all trading - could go up, could go down. It says that breakouts from channels can happen anytime and in any direction , so when i saw that one, i had to post it up soon before it broke out.

Good trading to you.

P.S - Are you long then?

Right, like ive already said before, i dont believe in virtual trading (I looked it up earlier and it's even stupider than i first thought), so small stakes is what im going to do. Stephen on another thread, can't remember where, said that we should sell the euro because after there's a been a big move up, it then goes back down. The logical place to sell is the high of Friday, so if it gets up there this week, that'll be my first real trade! Good luck me.

I've detailed the place where i want to sell. Can't take the credit though, Stephen's idea.

yep, on the Daily, it looks like there's nowhere to go to the upside.
But on the 4H, there's still a lot of Support below current price.
So, personally, i wouldn't touch this until things become clearer.

Would certainly want a clearer signal on the 30M

(the charts shown relate to my Secondary trading method. But even my Primary is also screaming to sit on my hands about this Pair)

Attachments

• eurusdd.gif
    eurusdd.gif
    51.9 KB · Views: 163
  • eurusdh4.gif
    eurusdh4.gif
    50.8 KB · Views: 195
  • eurusd30.gif
    eurusd30.gif
    47.9 KB · Views: 162
Right, well i didn't know to be honest, it's 50-50 i'd say, like all trading - could go up, could go down. It says that breakouts from channels can happen anytime and in any direction , so when i saw that one, i had to post it up soon before it broke out.

seems like your confusing BreakOut with BreakDown ?
But why would you be predicting a BreakDown from a Upwards Channel ?

P.S - Are you long then?

still Flat this Pair.
Might go Long if 7938 is touched

yep, on the Daily, it looks like there's nowhere to go to the upside.
But on the 4H, there's still a lot of Support below current price.
So, personally, i wouldn't touch this until things become clearer.

Would certainly want a clearer signal on the 30M

(the charts shown relate to my Secondary trading method. But even my Primary is also screaming to sit on my hands about this Pair)

Ok thanks for your advice. I've cancelled my order on the euro now, so it looks like we agree, but for different reasons. Those charts look pretty cool!

seems like your confusing BreakOut with BreakDown ?
But why would you be predicting a BreakDown from a Upwards Channel ?

still Flat this Pair.
Might go Long if 7938 is touched

I thought breakouts are all the same, up or down!?

I've only just started reading up on channels, so cut me some slack buddy. What books are good for channels?

Just had a call from a site foreman i used to work with....he needs some wiring done on a factory outside of town, because BOTH the Polish sparks called in sick! Nice beer was it lads!? Means i'm going to be out for a bit, so will have to catch up with any replies later on.

Good trading to all.

This 'laddie', 'matey' language, you're trying to condascend, but it makes you sound like more a of a wideboy, bullsh1tter. You and the OP have a lot in common, or he's a great troller.

As I said, I live in hope that one day you may make some sense, and refrain from acting the tool.

How's the account drawdown, still hitting the targets?

You still rattling on Buddy......??

Hitting the Targets as always but todays venture is targeting Kuoni via Thomas Cook for a splash and dash to the Maldives c/o Spain as it turned out.....:)

Now I would be the first to say I was very suprised that the Italians didn't score but the odds on 2.5 goals or over were so high that anyone with sense went big.......:LOL:

Keep going Benji......

Hi everybody,

I recently was lucky enough to be invited to one of IG's Forex seminars, and i'll tell you what; it really opened my eyes!! I've been working as an electrician for the last 15 years, and as nice and regular the cash is, it's not going to make me a millionaire. But, after going to that seminar, i've realised trading could! Yes, i know only a small % actually end up making it, but i think i've got what it takes.

I intend to spend 2 months learning everything i can from free sources (everyone on here's saying you're a mug for paying for training - so that many traders can't be wrong!) from the internet, which I'll also document on this journal, but if it's going really well, i might start trading much sooner.

I've got £5k saved up for my new career, but i will still be doing some spark work on the side if and when needed. I've got a mortgage and a young family - so no pressure! :LOL: But seriously, i wouldn't be doing this if i didn't think i could do it. Confidence is everything, and i don't see why trading will be any different.

Right, onwards and upwards with the challenge. The learning has begun....

You're a fool to even contemplate starting trading with £5k, when you've got no experience whatsoever. Wake up and smell the coffee!

Honestly, take heed of what people have said to you, as i'm not into repeating what's been said numerous times already.

You still rattling on Buddy......??

Hitting the Targets as always but todays venture is targeting Kuoni via Thomas Cook for a splash and dash to the Maldives c/o Spain as it turned out.....:)

Now I would be the first to say I was very suprised that the Italians didn't score but the odds on 2.5 goals or over were so high that anyone with sense went big.......:LOL:

Keep going Benji......

I'm very Jel of you mate, always fancied going to the Maldives myself! Got a spare ticket?? :LOL:

Just had a call from a site foreman i used to work with....he needs some wiring done on a factory outside of town, because BOTH the Polish sparks called in sick! Nice beer was it lads!? Means i'm going to be out for a bit, so will have to catch up with any replies later on.

Good trading to all.

Well that was an easy £80! It turns out the Poles had been paid for the whole job already, and only had a bit left to finish off, which is where yours truly stepped in. Still, that's a shoddy way to just leave a site when the job is only half done (or 95% in this case) because you've got the money in your pocket already. That's another reason i'm looking forward to getting out of this racket; the standards are going right down with the more foreigners that come in on these jobs. And no, before you all say i'm a racist, i'm not. I get on well with all the indian waiters and chinese take-away guys, so enough said on that.

Going to carry on reading for the rest of the day, so if anyone's got any good stuff, which you think would help, all tips (only reading tips) will be welcome. Cheers.

You're a fool to even contemplate starting trading with £5k, when you've got no experience whatsoever. Wake up and smell the coffee!

Honestly, take heed of what people have said to you, as i'm not into repeating what's been said numerous times already.

Join the queue buddy!