My, €4.1k to €227k in 2 years, journal.

Well done mate!

Thank you Ben.......

Give it a good crack on your trading and report back-you may well come unstuck but persvere if you can........

That was £xxxx I won on the Footie and whilst nice (and I thought a certainty) its a good feeling and trading with daily profits which you can achieve (any more) at this level give a great feeling......

Ignore the ass clowns on the forum (and 3 have showed on your thread which was certain) and go for it buddy......

And I wasn't joking-tomorrow I will book another late deal to the Maldives for around £1200 ish and the rest free spends.....

Good luck (and remember the ass clowns will STILL be here tomorrow)....

Shown chart is USD/JPY daily in an upward channel of some description. Breakout soon maybe?

Attachments

• uj.png
    uj.png
    15.8 KB · Views: 133
Hey listen, everybody. Don't mean to threadjack, but if anybody needs a little mentoring, i'm gonna be spreadbetting the Euribor contracts this comming week. I'll be scalping for ticks, so a decent spreadbetting platform will be needed. Cheers.

Shown chart is USD/JPY daily in an upward channel of some description. Breakout soon maybe?

A little tip, BJ. If the channel is breached at any point just keep widening it. This helps to keep you trading in one direction rather than changing your mind all the time. Hope this helps! (I normally charge for that type of instruction)

Good trading.

A little tip, BJ. If the channel is breached at any point just keep widening it. This helps to keep you trading in one direction rather than changing your mind all the time. Hope this helps! (I normally charge for that type of instruction)

Good trading.

Kimo, sounds like good advice - i'll take it on board, thanks.

Good trading to you.

Right, like ive already said before, i dont believe in virtual trading (I looked it up earlier and it's even stupider than i first thought), so small stakes is what im going to do. Stephen on another thread, can't remember where, said that we should sell the euro because after there's a been a big move up, it then goes back down. The logical place to sell is the high of Friday, so if it gets up there this week, that'll be my first real trade! Good luck me.

I've detailed the place where i want to sell. Can't take the credit though, Stephen's idea.

Attachments

• eurste.png
    eurste.png
    15 KB · Views: 247
Rest of the tournament !! This is a finance related forum. Go back to the post I made saying I'm off to watch the footie as Spain had just scored.........

You are dead right, this specifically is a trading related thread so please refrain from posting sports betting posts, moreso AFTER said bet has clearly gone very far in your favour.

And fwiw I dont doubt you put 3k on one bet, you have just received 50k inheritance and your that stupid to punt 6% of that on one game (you did know Italy have only conceded twice before today?). The BS I was referring to as per the remainder of the post, was that I vm doubt this is the only bet you have had on this tournament, yet we haven't seen those bet results. And knowing your inherent laziness, the dearth of trading knowledge as evident in all your 'trading' related posts (despite the "off to the maldives again" repeated claims), its very unlikely - as per in trading (you pay for signals), you have an edge gambling on sports, which makes your vain attempt to look credible rather silly.

I one day will hopefully be surprised and wake up to see you have made a post about trading, or anything, which 1. Makes sense 2. Actually provides value. 3. Isn't trying to repair your low self esteem.

In the meantime, happy punting.

If anyone wants to post some serious motivational quotes, this is the place to do it. I'll start:

"We are all inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided each by a private chart, of which there is no duplicate. The world is all gates, all opportunities."

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

You are dead right, this specifically is a trading related thread so please refrain from posting sports betting posts, moreso AFTER said bet has clearly gone very far in your favour.

And fwiw I dont doubt you put 3k on one bet, you have just received 50k inheritance and your that stupid to punt 6% of that on one game (you did know Italy have only conceded twice before today?). The BS I was referring to as per the remainder of the post, was that I vm doubt this is the only bet you have had on this tournament, yet we haven't seen those bet results. And knowing your inherent laziness, the dearth of trading knowledge as evident in all your 'trading' related posts (despite the "off to the maldives again" repeated claims), its very unlikely - as per in trading (you pay for signals), you have an edge gambling on sports, which makes your vain attempt to look credible rather silly.

I one day will hopefully be surprised and wake up to see you have made a post about trading, or anything, which 1. Makes sense 2. Actually provides value. 3. Isn't trying to repair your low self esteem.

In the meantime, happy punting.

Beyond belief........Take much editing...:LOL::LOL:

The point is laddie that the OP has GRASPED the point I was making about him very likely being abused by the Resident ass clowns but to nevertheless ignore them, and do his own thing even if he does lose his cash.......

Unlike you and the other three the OP has very very quickly noted that point....

Somewhere there's a lesson for you....jub jub....:):)

Going to bed now, got to be up for the open. Eur sell order in the market, will put a stop loss in when i get filled. Night.

Beyond belief........Take much editing...:LOL::LOL:

The point is laddie that the OP has GRASPED the point I was making about him very likely being abused by the Resident ass clowns but to nevertheless ignore them, and do his own thing even if he does lose his cash.......

Unlike you and the other three the OP has very very quickly noted that point....

Somewhere there's a lesson for you....jub jub....:):)

This 'laddie', 'matey' language, you're trying to condascend, but it makes you sound like more a of a wideboy, bullsh1tter. You and the OP have a lot in common, or he's a great troller.

As I said, I live in hope that one day you may make some sense, and refrain from acting the tool.

How's the account drawdown, still hitting the targets?

Going to bed now, got to be up for the open. Eur sell order in the market, will put a stop loss in when i get filled. Night.

Hopefully you've listened to the experienced traders on here and decided to quit this dumb-ass idea of yours!? You've got a young family and a house to pay for; your days of being a stupid idiot are over! Well, maybe not from the evidence of this thread. This may sound harsh but u need to get a grip and fast! Go back to being a spark until you've at least demo-ed for 3 months, otherwise you'll be just another statistic. And by the way, that eu trade idea is probably the worst one I've seen all year.

This Troll is going to get very fat if people don't stop feeding it.

Troll feeding is a recognized past-time at T2W though isn't it?