My, €4.1k to €227k in 2 years, journal.

Truth telling never goes down well....especially wasted on those with selective hearing

Far from it my friend and feel free to ban me but far from having selected hearing you can go back to probably my first posts (I haven't checked) and find my same stance at the "abuse" that is thrown at junior posters by so called experts.....

The owners of this site must CRINGE at the way people are turned off this site by clever dicks.......Go back to the (no doubt automated) email you sent me claiming that you were missing me after a couple months (or whatever) !! If I have to explain why than you guys are totally blind to what occurs here.....??

If you don't than they need a complete change of Moderation throughout bar none.....

Whats worse its the SAME clowns EVERY time.......If a geezer who's into his 6th year of positive decent growth can be pissed off with these people than how the hell do rank amateurs feel.....

Far from it my friend and feel free to ban me but far from having selected hearing you can go back to probably my first posts (I haven't checked) and find my same stance at the "abuse" that is thrown at junior posters by so called experts.....

The owners of this site must CRINGE at the way people are turned off this site by clever dicks.......Go back to the (no doubt automated) email you sent me claiming that you were missing me after a couple months (or whatever) !! If I have to explain why than you guys are totally blind to what occurs here.....??

If you don't than they need a complete change of Moderation throughout bar none.....

Whats worse its the SAME clowns EVERY time.......If a geezer who's into his 6th year of positive decent growth can be pissed off with these people than how the hell do rank amateurs feel.....

If you can't take it you know where you can get go. I would be interested to hear where anyone has claimed to be an expert, leaving aside vendors of course. Please point out the relevant posts. If I recall, and please correct me if I am wrong, you have previously referred to people being self claimed experts by their post count. Is this still your standpoint

If you can't take it you know where you can get go. I would be interested to hear where anyone has claimed to be an expert, leaving aside vendors of course. Please point out the relevant posts. If I recall, and please correct me if I am wrong, you have previously referred to people being self claimed experts by their post count. Is this still your standpoint

Show me where I have stated I can't take it.......DO IT NOW ok...Are you this/that stupid !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What did I just post dear God !! Its beyond belief it really is.

Better still I'm going to watch the Footie.......

Spain have scored and I have £2000 on 3 goals or more in match at 3.15

Show me where I have stated I can't take it.......DO IT NOW ok...Are you this/that stupid !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What did I just post dear God !! Its beyond belief it really is.

Keep your panties on. I didn't say you stated that. I suggested If you didn't like it you can go, there is a difference you know. We seem to be hitting a sore point in your language skills repeatedly

the-lulz-boat-thumb-640xauto-22260.jpg

Roflcopter.gif

seriously, I would like to add some constructive input, hang on a minute...