My, €4.1k to €227k in 2 years, journal.

First of all no one is "wanting" you to fail I think. They are "warning" that you are likely to fail based on the information you have posted. Which is good for you since you can avoid those pitfalls.

Second you seem to have a rigid binary view of the world. Either people are haters (quite strong word) or not. But I am neither of them. I just made some post like you can do on an anonymous forum. What you take out of it is up to you. What I or other posters "mean" is irrelevant. It is all in our mind.

Good luck.

Ok Samirs, sorry if i was a bit off with you, no offence meant. I suppose i have to thank you for the warning, even if i know i don't need it. I've covered a lot of good stuff in the last 24 hours, made notes on most of it too. If i keep going at this rate i will definitely be on my way to soaking up all the info i need. Cheers for your words anyway.

Good trading to you.

"I was never afraid of failure, for I would sooner fail than not be among the best."

-John Keats

"Never let the fear of striking out get in your way."

-George Herman "Babe" Ruth

"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one."

-Elbert Hubbard

Benji you'll need to post up a potential trade as you open it and the bid/offer price here or you will indeed likely be accused of trolling....??

So what's the plan of campaign, benj? You just going to take ad hoc trades as the fancy takes you or are you going to work up some strategy?

Benji you'll need to post up a potential trade as you open it and the bid/offer price here or you will indeed likely be accused of trolling....??

So what's the plan of campaign, benj? You just going to take ad hoc trades as the fancy takes you or are you going to work up some strategy?

Guys, will get back to you in an hour, got to do some more reading. Cheers.

Wow, Go Benj1981.

169 posts in under 48 hours (and half of those on a Sunday. If you're not trolling you're doing a dam good job of it and creating a lot of interest and something to do for all others. Its just a shame that all this energy and posts could not be put to better use for the sake of all.

Anyway, goodluck. If you do blow an account then don't worry. I've blown 3 accounts in my time and every tear cried after has sharpened the mind exponentially. Falling over is part of learning to stand up.

All the best,

Lee Shepherd.

Understood Jungerns, thanks for the "tip". Not at that stage yet though, need to do some more reading and soaking up before i trade for real.

Good trading to you.

Hi Barjon, good to see you again!

The revised plan is:

- Do more reading.
- Do more soaking.
- Bounce trade ideas on this forum, maybe even join another forum to get unbiased viewpoint.
-Review everything ive learnt.
-Trade small stakes first.
-1 month profitable record and up stakes to 1% per trade.

I'll document all my progress, but as far as real trades go, there won't be any coming up in the very near future (the Stephen euro short was a mistake - shouldn't listen to tips unless he's definitely a big trader).

Wow, Go Benj1981.

Anyway, goodluck. If you do blow an account then don't worry. I've blown 3 accounts in my time and every tear cried after has sharpened the mind exponentially. Falling over is part of learning to stand up.

All the best,

Lee Shepherd.

Lee, truly inspirational words. You're an example on here, and also more of the type of trader i want to be on this thread.

Good trading to you.

Hi Barjon, good to see you again!

The revised plan is:

- Do more reading.
- Do more soaking.
- Bounce trade ideas on this forum, maybe even join another forum to get unbiased viewpoint.
-Review everything ive learnt.
-Trade small stakes first.
-1 month profitable record and up stakes to 1% per trade.

I'll document all my progress, but as far as real trades go, there won't be any coming up in the very near future (the Stephen euro short was a mistake - shouldn't listen to tips unless he's definitely a big trader).

The Robin's in for repair so I'm at a loose end :)

I was thinking more of your trading plan. If you're serious about all this and not just pulling our legs then it is something you should work up. There's a good article on in it you have a search.

The Robin's in for repair so I'm at a loose end :)

I was thinking more of your trading plan. If you're serious about all this and not just pulling our legs then it is something you should work up. There's a good article on in it you have a search.

Love your RR.

I'm working on a plan, but got a long reading list and not much time.

i am a losing trader but am slowly getting better.

Stephen Euro short Trade update:

I've decided to cancel my order as i still haven't heard from Stephen, and i read last night that you shouldn't rely on trading "tips". That's the same as at the racecourse! How far do they get you!? Not very i can tell you from my experience. It seems that gambling and trading are quite similar, both have people wanting to give you free tips. I expect the end result is the same too. Also, we don't know if Stephen is a big trader or not. Anyway, going back to learning the ropes for longer, still got time...but not much.

i am a losing trader but am slowly getting better.

Stephen, you were saying to sell the Euro though, thought you were a big trader here?? Might be best not to give advice if youre still trying to win, no offence. Still a good call your short though, well played.

Been reading up on confident trading, more free stuff!

Build Your Trading Confidence

Will be making this part of my "trading routine".

Belief in one's ability - no.1 attribute needed to succeed in anything, bar none. None.