Multiple Nicks - Let's Take a Look

Changing nickname

I have only posted 3 or 4 times on this board and only really discovered how interesting it was today.

Is their anyway i can change the stupid nick i chose without just simply re-registering with a different e mail.

If you contact Sharky (and possibly Daniel), it can be changed as others have done so before.

Paul

Or re-register and inform Sharky/Daniel that you want your original nick deleted.They can also merge your original posts to your new nick.No problem

ChartMan said:
If there are two nicks with the same IP address, one can only arrive at one reasonable conclusion. I don't subscribe to the idea that a ,for example, two family members both have a burning interest in trading, both have a burning desire to be members of T2W and both register separately, thus effectively having a " multiple nick". I would suggest they are more inclined to share a single nick. In any event, the probability of two family members being interested in trading is remote, I would suggest.

My husband (and trading partner) and I are both registered users of this site. We have a PC each, connected by a home network / router from a single internet connection so it is likely that we appear to be from the same source.

We therefore "both have a burning interest in trading, both have a burning desire to be members of T2W and both register separately, thus effectively having a " multiple nick". "There is NO WAY that we want to have a single identity as we are two people with different opinions - even if I have not chosen to express an opinion on here before today.