Multi monitor using proreal charts & IG??

Redrockade

Hi, I have been trading with IG for a while both live and demo and like the ProReal charts. I often trade European and US Indices along with oil if patterns are there. I will trade Dollar Forex pairs at some times, but find that I can not monitor all of my charts well enough on one screen. I never have more than 4 trades running at same time but like to see the hour, 15 & 5 min charts whilst in the trade.

My question is does any one run a 4 screen station, using Pro Real charts open on all screens and order through IG? I know I can open multiple charts and prices with IG on one screen but not sure about multi monitor.

I do not have enough funds yet to go DIrect Market Broker.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Hi, I have been trading with IG for a while both live and demo and like the ProReal charts. I often trade European and US Indices along with oil if patterns are there. I will trade Dollar Forex pairs at some times, but find that I can not monitor all of my charts well enough on one screen. I never have more than 4 trades running at same time but like to see the hour, 15 & 5 min charts whilst in the trade.

My question is does any one run a 4 screen station, using Pro Real charts open on all screens and order through IG? I know I can open multiple charts and prices with IG on one screen but not sure about multi monitor.

I do not have enough funds yet to go DIrect Market Broker.

Thanks in advance
Yes you can use IG ProRealTime charts on multiscreen, works pretty well imo.