Multi monitor using proreal charts & IG??

Redrockade

6 1
Hi, I have been trading with IG for a while both live and demo and like the ProReal charts. I often trade European and US Indices along with oil if patterns are there. I will trade Dollar Forex pairs at some times, but find that I can not monitor all of my charts well enough on one screen. I never have more than 4 trades running at same time but like to see the hour, 15 & 5 min charts whilst in the trade.

My question is does any one run a 4 screen station, using Pro Real charts open on all screens and order through IG? I know I can open multiple charts and prices with IG on one screen but not sure about multi monitor.

I do not have enough funds yet to go DIrect Market Broker.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

f2calv

Experienced member
1,318 278
Hi, I have been trading with IG for a while both live and demo and like the ProReal charts. I often trade European and US Indices along with oil if patterns are there. I will trade Dollar Forex pairs at some times, but find that I can not monitor all of my charts well enough on one screen. I never have more than 4 trades running at same time but like to see the hour, 15 & 5 min charts whilst in the trade.

My question is does any one run a 4 screen station, using Pro Real charts open on all screens and order through IG? I know I can open multiple charts and prices with IG on one screen but not sure about multi monitor.

I do not have enough funds yet to go DIrect Market Broker.

Thanks in advance
Yes you can use IG ProRealTime charts on multiscreen, works pretty well imo.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock