Multi asset platform

jamesuk

Hello all, i am new to this forum and i would like some insights if possible for ******'s new platform it is called multi asset platform and they claim that is what CFD trader needs. I have made a quick research but i didnt found much and they require a deposit of 2k $ so any information will be very appreciated.

Hi there jamesuk. Yes I have used this Multi asset platform. I use it with ****** so i am assuming you are trading with them also. I personally really like it. It allows me to trade so many equities that I wanted to from before but was never able to. I like the platform because it's simple and it gives me the basic info i need to do my trading. At the end of the day i started with the demo account just to see what it's like so if you want to examine it also you can do what i did. register for a demo first.

thank you for your reply, that is what i though too, i just wanted to know what is the difference between this platform and trading CFDs on MT4.. Maybe i will make a demo and figure it out myself

hi guys
I've tried the multi-asset. it has every instrument imaginable! particularly good if you want to trade on something other than forex. for those of you who dont like the mt4, it's a great alternative. only thing is, it's perhaps for more experienced traders who like to totally and completely personalise their trading space.

hi guys
I've tried the multi-asset. it has every instrument imaginable! particularly good if you want to trade on something other than forex. for those of you who dont like the mt4, it's a great alternative. only thing is, it's perhaps for more experienced traders who like to totally and completely personalise their trading space.

I have created the demo account and i have to say that i am impressed with the variety of choices and how friendly the interface is, do you use a demo or the live one Alfonso ?

Hi there jamesuk. Yes I have used this Multi asset platform. I use it with ****** so i am assuming you are trading with them also. I personally really like it. It allows me to trade so many equities that I wanted to from before but was never able to. I like the platform because it's simple and it gives me the basic info i need to do my trading. At the end of the day i started with the demo account just to see what it's like so if you want to examine it also you can do what i did. register for a demo first.

How can any of you even know what platform the OP is talking about as the name is **** out unless of course you are either the same person posting under different names or you all set up to promote the same company?

To be honest i was a bit confused too as i was not aware that it is shown as ***** and realised it after the response i had. then i though that they might recognized the platform and from there they understood the broker i am asking about. However i do not know if they are the only one that have a platform with the same name. I think it will be better if they make it clear to us.

Several companies offer multi-asset platforms which is why it cannot have been that obvious.