Selftrade spreadbet platform?

zzaxx99

The new Selftrade-branded platform went live yesterday, looking remarkably like the SqaureGain platform (which looked remarkably like the DLJdirect platform).

However, Selftrade also has CFD and spreadbet available. Has anyone used either of these? I'm not that bothered about the CFD side, but interested in moving my Fins account, as I can't trade through the corp firewall. How wide a variety of stocks do they cover? How reliable is the platform?

zzaxx99 said:
The new Selftrade-branded platform went live yesterday, looking remarkably like the SqaureGain platform (which looked remarkably like the DLJdirect platform).

However, Selftrade also has CFD and spreadbet available. Has anyone used either of these? I'm not that bothered about the CFD side, but interested in moving my Fins account, as I can't trade through the corp firewall. How wide a variety of stocks do they cover? How reliable is the platform?

I understand the City Index offers an execution only service.

https://secure.selftrade.co.uk/cfdsbsuitability/fs_cfdsbsuitability.jsp

Let me clarify - I'm interested in Selftrade's SB account as I have a normal share account with them - I'm not looking for SB accounts in general.