Mr Stone - Binary Trading

Hakuna.. could not agree with you more.. hope one of the following 3 things happen
1) People wise up and shun such products
2) The industry gets cleaned up and becomes more of a true exchange with good liquidity
3) Best would be major exchanges come up with similar product with robust oversight! (on all counts) and similar interface
Until then keep away
Will it happen.. who knows even with FX there is still no major exchange traded product on SPOT ( there are ICE currency futures and Currency ETF but no SPOT)
Wonder why major exchanges don't think along those lines...?
If they do come up with such product why any sane person would even bother with tin pot operators?

alright!

well, on 2 fronts:

1) Options

OK, so access to short term binary options might be limited for your average reatil punter. GOOD! There are already avenues for options-savvy retail chaps to express their views. If they are too complicated, or require too much margin, then so be it. For instance there is nothing to stop someome working an autospreader to work a verticle spread in any of the CME ccy [options on] futures]. All you need is the knowledge and the werewithal.

ii) Well what with all the financeial BS what's gone on, lots more vanilla products are gonna move to exchange traded - 3m swaps etc. Mostly IR products but still its progress.

love ya lots xxx

Guys adam stone running the platform , goption is complete scammer stay away from them, email for more info, how they scam people ,

Goptions is a scam!!

You are using this thread to direct people to your website where you solicit funds from the public. We all know where this is going to end up. Like I said only a fool will give you money.

Spot on pboyles they are a scam. I deposited 400 USD and on 7500 USD. They closed my account and told me to go **** myself when i asked for withdrawal. I had sent my docs and verify my account. I am following up the case now.