Mr Spread Betting is back, be careful everyone

I have been following Davie for some time. He's been getting a lot of his calls quite accurate. But their have been times when the market has gone against him 150 point+.
So this winning streak has reeled a lot of Twitter followers in and I see he has just opened his web site up at a cost of 34.99 quid a month. So lets just think about this. If he has 1000 followers all putting positions on at the same level, the algos at the spread betting companies will pick it up and what going to happen? Stop run. He don't care as he's already making 34K a month of the subscriptions.

He doesn't have stops so how will there be stop run?
And if he did all associated brokers will move the underlying market to take the stops out? Eh?
Btw 90% of his followers are fake.

No one is trolling him
This is why you cant trust him.
He isn't registered to take clients money and he uses fake trades on twitter to solicit business.

Wow those guys are retarded.
All it takes is a Google.

No one is trolling him
This is why you cant trust him.
He isn't registered to take clients money and he uses fake trades on twitter to solicit business.
i dont believe that those guys lost that money.no 1 is that stupid.

I am here today with good news.
He may actually be bankrupt now :clap::LOL::clap:

Attachments

• DR cable.jpg
    DR cable.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 350
^wow NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO-
He does not trade sh--t
he makes believe he trades in order to charge fools a monthly fee
he fakes his trades on demos and fake photoshops-

^wow NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO-
He does not trade sh--t
he makes believe he trades in order to charge fools a monthly fee
he fakes his trades on demos and fake photoshops-

What's the current rate today for the gbp/demo-dollar ? He might be doing surprisingly well.....:LOL:

What's the current rate today for the gbp/demo-dollar ? He might be doing surprisingly well.....:LOL:

It's not the rate he gets that determines how well he does, it's the # of greedy gullible traders he lures in.

Peter

It's not the rate he gets that determines how well he does, it's the # of greedy gullible traders he lures in.

Peter

One has to admire his brashness though, you would think he would have ditched the davie Robinson name by now and come up with something new......like you say, never ending supply of gullible people wanting to make money but rely on someone else to do the groundwork for them.....supply the demand.

Follow this poor sods timeline, it looks like he signed upto Robertson's "service" a few days ago and got wiped out by the gbpusd spike yesterday, then quickly got blocked by Robertson... nice work.

https://twitter.com/alexpollard91

all of his twitter accounts are gone and his you tube account is no more.
he was desperate for money and was wanting people to transfer money into his bank for courses etc.
he was using pay pal before but may have had complaints?
im not sure if anyone fell for the scam.
but the worst thing is people who have said on here that they know what he is like but want to listen to his ideas anyway-these people are the real fools and idiots-he knows nothing and tries to con-you will never learn anything at all from him.
ps i strongly believe that he has a thread going on here at the moment

all of his twitter accounts are gone and his you tube account is no more.
he was desperate for money and was wanting people to transfer money into his bank for courses etc.
he was using pay pal before but may have had complaints?
im not sure if anyone fell for the scam.
but the worst thing is people who have said on here that they know what he is like but want to listen to his ideas anyway-these people are the real fools and idiots-he knows nothing and tries to con-you will never learn anything at all from him.
ps i strongly believe that he has a thread going on here at the moment

"worst thing"

"real fools"

care to elaborate ?

he knows nothing mate-just how to con-
but hes good and makes people believe in his lies.he makes people believe that there is substance in his rubbish and people DO believe it-harsh words but true.
i have never believed a thing EVER that he has said.
MARKET PROFILE,ORDER BOOK INFORMATION-LOAD OF SH@@TE.

he knows nothing mate-just how to con-
but hes good and makes people believe in his lies.he makes people believe that there is substance in his rubbish and people DO believe it-harsh words but true.
i have never believed a thing EVER that he has said.
MARKET PROFILE,ORDER BOOK INFORMATION-LOAD OF SH@@TE.

you should open a site dedicated to just exposing people and studying other traders....considering you spend the majority of time on t2w doing exactly that....call it marketpinkpanther.com.....problem is that you'll never expose the large institutions that continuously screw over people like you which keep you from trading like the good old days