Mr Spread Betting is back, be careful everyone

I have never spoken to him but he's got some legal issues coming after a tweet like that!! What a fool. He gets taken by David and threatens me the messenger . I warned him a week ago.

Cheers

Jeff

Yeah I think that tweet went a bit too far to say the least. Someone said earlier that even Jefferson himself had to tell him to calm down a bit on twitter as he was doing his head in.

I think he may be back @ B Pips posting under a different name....ran across a guy later on in the day after Daves blog and twitter shut down. This guy types exactly like Dave , from UK , same mentally disturbed state with an interesting username .....will keep you updated.

Any user names? I am sniffing over there too looking for him!!! LOL

Jeff

Yes but who is Dave?

Jeff

That person was in there earlier ......he came in for like 2hrs ...talked about how great he was ..... then yelled at everyone who didn't agree with what he said ....said he was form UK , blah blah blah .......

That person was in there earlier ......he came in for like 2hrs ...talked about how great he was ..... then yelled at everyone who didn't agree with what he said ....said he was form UK , blah blah blah .......

Did he write about all the "paps" he makes? That's a dead give away. :LOL:

Yes but who is Dave?

Jeff

Apparently, after the success of his latest philanthropic venture, Davie is considering his next project:

tennents-super-premium-lager-beer-4x500ml.jpg

Jefferson/Robertson/Vaughn had just got through explaining to everyone that he had locked down the forum, purged it of undesirables.

There was going to be no new entrants allowed and he was going to do I think it was 5 or 6 weeks free training, then at the end he would of a few weeks of webinars to really solidify everything with this core group.

Now no forum, no twitter, no more Jefferson?

Hello all, I'm a BP regular but new around here, have had the occasional post on Donna, too - just wanted to say that this is a great thread! We have had so many idiots joining BP lately that it has unfortunately become a happy hunting ground for anyone wanting to sell a service - there have been more 'gurus', blockings and bans on BP in the past few weeks than there have been in the last couple of years, from what I can see, it must be something in the water. Each new guru is accompanied by a raft of new joiners who then shout down any established member who asks a fair question. I like to think that I am a pretty fair poster, but I have had umpteen disagreements with new members over the past few weeks. It's a bit depressing.

Anyway, apologies for entering the thread on a ramble, just wanted to say that I appreciate some of the thoughts in this thread, they have restored my faith in the trading world somewhat, and wanted to say that we're not all muppets or argumentative rookies over at BP! We've just had a run of gurus and accolytes, recently.

Can I ask a question, though? What are 'lulz'..?!

ST

Hello all, I'm a BP regular but new around here, have had the occasional post on Donna, too - just wanted to say that this is a great thread! We have had so many idiots joining BP lately that it has unfortunately become a happy hunting ground for anyone wanting to sell a service - there have been more 'gurus', blockings and bans on BP in the past few weeks than there have been in the last couple of years, from what I can see, it must be something in the water. Each new guru is accompanied by a raft of new joiners who then shout down any established member who asks a fair question. I like to think that I am a pretty fair poster, but I have had umpteen disagreements with new members over the past few weeks. It's a bit depressing.

Anyway, apologies for entering the thread on a ramble, just wanted to say that I appreciate some of the thoughts in this thread, they have restored my faith in the trading world somewhat, and wanted to say that we're not all muppets or argumentative rookies over at BP! We've just had a run of gurus and accolytes, recently.

ST

Lulz is I suppose general japery.

Like taking out a scam that's not even being conducted on this forum. :LOL:

They sent me a PM. I think the answer is to post the link numerous times in their 'chat' area.

The whole thing is probably a bit sensitive over there, what with the IP address claim and whatnot.

Now that the scam is over, they're probably just wanting to have this episode forgotten about as quickly as possible.

ST

Hi ST fancy meeting you here.

I feel because of the Jefferson/Vaughn/Robertson debacle BP have asked that everybody desist from posting about this matter for now.

The insinuation that Jefferson made that a BP mod had aided him to root out the IP addresses of you guys here was baseless.

All he did was have his goons, luis, mones, romain keep an eye on the place while he was masterminding his escape.

It wasn't rocket science now was it, that each one of you ridiculed him, his actions, (the "tent", porsche, millions in bank, hugh jarrs, moose hoof et al, I was rolling on the sidelines) & basically all of his disciples would never have mentioned such controversial matters.

Anyway guys have fun the "lulz" was epic.

Hi ST fancy meeting you here.

I feel because of the Jefferson/Vaughn/Robertson debacle BP have asked that everybody desist from posting about this matter for now.

The insinuation that Jefferson made that a BP mod had aided him to root out the IP addresses of you guys here was baseless.

All he did was have his goons, luis, mones, romain keep an eye on the place while he was masterminding his escape.

It wasn't rocket science now was it, that each one of you ridiculed him, his actions, (the "tent", porsche, millions in bank, hugh jarrs, moose hoof et al, I was rolling on the sidelines) & basically all of his disciples would never have mentioned such controversial matters.

Anyway guys have fun the "lulz" was epic.

I had his card marked early, when his 'location' was listed as three places, one of which was Spain, I don't recall the other two, but then went on to say 'I have houses in all three'... just felt more like something a flash scammer would say than something a genuine trader would bother with. It's a mark of insecurity - as is blocking members who might ask awkward questions before they have even asked them - and insecurity is often, in my experience, a hallmark of someone who is not entirely on the level.

EDIT: And needless to say he has changed it now that things have got tricky for him!

I had his card marked early, when his 'location' was listed as three places, one of which was Spain, I don't recall the other two, but then went on to say 'I have houses in all three'... just felt more like something a flash scammer would say than something a genuine trader would bother with. It's a mark of insecurity - as is blocking members who might ask awkward questions before they have even asked them - and insecurity is often, in my experience, a hallmark of someone who is not entirely on the level.

EDIT: And needless to say he has changed it now that things have got tricky for him!

It was 'Lives in UK, Miami & Spain' I think, but when someone said (on donnafx I think) that Nick Vaughn said he had houses in the same places he changed it on BP to 'UK and Spain' only.