Mr Spread Betting is back, be careful everyone

sorry to spoil your fun but MrSB banned now

disgraceful !

surely he should be given a chance to call some trades

Lets not forget Jon, this guy has been endorsed by a number of ledgendary members, including members of t2w's own staff, and a member who has won numerous t2w awards. Surely its unfair to deprive the membership of that kind of expertese ?

I'm here to post trade calls, order flow details and other info free of charge... like it or not!

Well, someone didn't like it.
happy_192.gif

Peter

Italian/German 10 year govt bond yield spread widens out to 327 bps from 310 bps.

As I stated there is still un-triggered SELL STOPS under the 1.3135 level, and I feel the market will target this fresh supply area ahead of BID's lower down. So if the EURO is to push lower, then the following ORDER details should be punched in.

So therefore my TRADE CALL is to short the EURO/USD.

SHORT EURO/USD @ 1.3128

PLACE STOP LOSS @ 1.3140

TARGET @ 1.3100

interesting trading call.

something I have noticed with FX is that if price heads cleanly for a round number then it is virtually guaranteed to reach it - or am i talking complete bollox???

it seems to me that that a lot of participants want it to reach the RN for whatever reason. It is rare for price to turn around and reverse right before a RN in my experience. anyone comment on this?

interesting trading call.

something I have noticed with FX is that if price heads cleanly for a round number then it is virtually guaranteed to reach it - or am i talking complete bollox???

it seems to me that that a lot of participants want it to reach the RN for whatever reason. It is rare for price to turn around and reverse right before a RN in my experience. anyone comment on this?

That's been my experience, though I've seen plenty of cases where it hit the xx15~10 going down or xx85~90 going up and reversed.

Part of the reason why I don't mind not having an order book in FX. It's still predictable at times. :smart:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but last time Dave was on (the first time at least), didn't he give away his stuff for free to "respected" members on T2W, and these "respected" members gave it the all clear? Then it turned out to be BS. Something to think on.