Moving Averages-help!!!

However, the SMA15, which was flatlining across for most of yesterday daytime, has redrawn itself to be dropping for most of yesterday instead. I (wrongly) assumed that once a candle was finished, then the data on that candle was fixed.
Is it merely the last day's data which is a bit twitchy, or does it go deeper than that?

hmmm I remember seeing something similiar on Meta charts ,I would scroll back and all the indicators would give different positions ! Not sure if yours is due to dropping off some data points and its showing on the sensitive 15 mins MA. ? Relcaultaed them . Weird though and leaves you thinking , eehh whats going on, these were not like that before !

I was going to edit this but look, its perfect adjective of indies that aint what they used to be! So a new term SimiLiar ! (its kinda like is was ,but not today!)

hmmm I remember seeing something similiar on Meta charts ,I would scroll back and all the indicators would give different positions ! Not sure if yours is due to dropping off some data points and its showing on the sensitive 15 mins MA. ? Relcaultaed them . Weird though and leaves you thinking , eehh whats going on, these were not like that before !

I was going to edit this but look, its perfect adjective of indies that aint what they used to be! So a new term SimiLiar ! (its kinda like is was ,but not today!)
=========================================================

nice word -- gotta use it some day !

think of the number of hours that have passed since you last looked at the ma's from yesterday, and then check whats happened since you last looked ---- negative movement on the 15 min chart should certainly alter the landscape significantly, although why indicators are changing is a tad strange.

opinion, not written in stone, as i rarely look at or use ma's

mp