Money.Net

do you see the spike value in the raw data for the given symbol?

1) Upgrade to the more current version (3.4.1) - select OPTIONS/WebUpdate menu

2) If you still have a problem, email [email protected]

Spike value not in raw data. That explains why the feature won't work I guess.

I will upgrade. Thanks for your help Jerry.

DD,

Another useful feature is to right click on the chart then click clear and select all. This will clear the chart which you can then backfill again which often clears a charting problem.

Paul

Yes Paul. That seems to do the trick.

Funny - I was messing about with the charts last night trying all sorts of things and I'm convinced I tried that without success.

FYI - I compared Money.net to Interactive brokers for ESM4 contract. It matched it. Sometimes IB would come up with a faster quote, sometimes Money.net, butr on average, they were the same. Money.net was more granular though as far as tick aggregation

Yes their site and data is down.

They are about as reliable as two very unreliable things ........ in a bag.

Paul

Anybody know how to print out the Money.Net charts thru QT ?

I tried the " Export Data" function but can't get it to work at all.

Dow Dog,

Now sure what you mean by "print Money.net charts thru QT". QT only has QT charts. It builds them from Money.net data but the charts will work with any data source, not Money.net specific.

QT does not currently have chart printing built in. you can however use either 3rd party apps such as SnagIt (look on Download.com) to do it or just click on the chart, hit ALT+PrintScreen to copy the chart, then paste it into Word or Paint and print from there

Yes, problems with incomplete backfill and with raw data/T&S running several minutes after level 2. I did webupdate for QT files to-day so assume QT is not the problem.

RobQ

Well, still not fixed.

Total unreliability and no response from their "support".

Time to change I think. Anybody got any good alternative ideas ?