Money.Net

Trader333

8,655 981
Yes their site and data is down.

They are about as reliable as two very unreliable things ........ in a bag.

Paul

Dow Dog

409 0
Anybody know how to print out the Money.Net charts thru QT ?

I tried the " Export Data" function but can't get it to work at all.

Jerry Medved

184 1
Dow Dog,

Now sure what you mean by "print Money.net charts thru QT". QT only has QT charts. It builds them from Money.net data but the charts will work with any data source, not Money.net specific.

QT does not currently have chart printing built in. you can however use either 3rd party apps such as SnagIt (look on Download.com) to do it or just click on the chart, hit ALT+PrintScreen to copy the chart, then paste it into Word or Paint and print from there

Salty Gibbon

Experienced member
1,535 6
Anybody having probs with Money.Net / QT today ?

robq

139 3
Yes, problems with incomplete backfill and with raw data/T&S running several minutes after level 2. I did webupdate for QT files to-day so assume QT is not the problem.

RobQ

Salty Gibbon

Experienced member
1,535 6
Well, still not fixed.

Total unreliability and no response from their "support".

Time to change I think. Anybody got any good alternative ideas ?

Salty Gibbon

Experienced member
1,535 6
Anybody having log in probs with Money.Net today ?

I am finding that my log in data is not being accepted.

Bloody crap as usual.

Can anyone recommend a cheaper and better alternative ?

robq

139 3
Disappointing recently. Level 2 and raw data intermittently unavailable. For example, this morning raw data ok but no level 2. This seems to be often the case at the open, intermittently can't get level 2 or raw data T&S. Also found their support slow to respond to queries.

Rob

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock