IG Unavailable

astondan

Hi all,

Is anyone else having trouble with IG Index tonight?

Their spreadbetting site has either been down or incredibly slow all night and i have two open positions and cannot access the site.

:mad:

Their aussie users are chartless this morning. Fortunately I use Interactive Brokers :)

Hi astondan - it won't help right this minute but as soon as you can open a secondary account with another SB - at least then you can enter an opposing position if you can't access your primary.

Hi all,

Their spreadbetting site has either been down or incredibly slow all night and i have two open positions and cannot access the site.

Yep site is playing up. At least it's not just me!
Happens from time to time. Unfortunate, but then again getting knocked over when you are crossing the road is also unfortunate, but it happens.

You have stops in place anyway don't you? So it's not a problem is it? You might be due a nice surprise when we can log back in again!

Yep site is playing up. At least it's not just me!
Happens from time to time. Unfortunate, but then again getting knocked over when you are crossing the road is also unfortunate, but it happens.

You have stops in place anyway don't you? So it's not a problem is it? You might be due a nice surprise when we can log back in again!

Ha, here's hoping. Yes stops are in place but i only have a limit on one position so i lose the opportunity to take profit on the other unless the USD/JPY is very very kind to me overnight!

Hi all,

U can call the dealing desk to trade , but i dont know about sunday nights didnt try ...