Money.Net

Dow Dog

409 0
Is anybody experiencing problems with Money.net again today ?

Problems seem to get more frequent. Time to change I think.

Jerry Medved

184 1
I have been running with Money.net all day - no problems. Are you using them directly or through QuoteTracker? Do you have any firewall software installed?

Dow Dog

409 0
Thru Quotetracker. The charts stopped for an hour or so and they went all over the place. They all spiked down a couple of times - ( eg. Dow and others spiked down to zero twice and it shows like this on the chart - so all the bars for the day are now very small in size.

No firewall software installed.

Jerry Medved

184 1
spike - you can use the QT spike removal feature to get rid of those. As for the specific issue, what QT version are you using? I know we have a few issues in the beta one

Dow Dog

409 0
Version 3.4.0

Dow Dog

409 0
Spike value not in raw data. That explains why the feature won't work I guess.

I will upgrade. Thanks for your help Jerry.

Trader333

8,655 981
DD,

Another useful feature is to right click on the chart then click clear and select all. This will clear the chart which you can then backfill again which often clears a charting problem.

Paul

sullyman

1 0
Don't be caught off-guard when your stocks start to move. By joining this fantastic newsletter you will receive the most impressive stock alerts around! Just register your email address. You cancel at any time. http://grapevinenews.fantd.com

Dow Dog

409 0
Yes Paul. That seems to do the trick.

Funny - I was messing about with the charts last night trying all sorts of things and I'm convinced I tried that without success.

Jerry Medved

184 1
FYI - I compared Money.net to Interactive brokers for ESM4 contract. It matched it. Sometimes IB would come up with a faster quote, sometimes Money.net, butr on average, they were the same. Money.net was more granular though as far as tick aggregation

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock