Money.Net

Dow Dog

Is anybody having difficulties with Money.Net tonight ?

Seems my charts have stopped working for no apparent reason. I also cannot access their website or contact their support desk.

i had problems today with iq feed.i missed a lot of good moves after the greenspan speech

Seems to be working again now that the market is about to close.

C'est la vie !!!

Dow Dog,

Money.net had a problem earlier today. It has now been resolved. They emailed all their clients about it shortly after it was fixed

Message from Money.Net :

'Dear Valued Customer,

Today our AT&T facility where we house our server equipment experienced problems with their Global Communication Platform for some hours. Some of their clients were affected, Money.net being one of them. This issue has never happened before.

We regret any inconvenience this may have caused and appreciate your patience while we worked with AT&T to resolve the problem.

We greatly apologize for the issue & we hope it will not happen again.

Sincerely,
www.money.net <http://www.money.net> Staff,"

money.net did not email me to tell me the problems they had as I lost Level II data. I have to say that their reliability is poor and friends of mine have dumped them and I am thinking of doing the same as I am constantly getting problems with their feed.

I also use IQ and did not experience any datafeed issues.

Paul

trader, they must not have your current address or your email spam filtered the mail. They sent the mail out to everyone.

As for you get what you paid for, they actually have been pretty reliable lately. This is the first problem they have had in a while

For Level II data IQ is the same price and a lot more reliable. I dont agree that you have to pay a fortune for good quality and when I had esignal they had a lot of problems and were very expensive.

As for money.net not having my current email address well that is definitely not the case. I have contacted them on many occasions with issues I have had with their feed quoting the time and circumstance. In every case they reply admitting it was a fault of their making. As I have said above it is not just me with this issue as others I know have now left them for the same reasons I am also considering.

Paul

I intend to continue with them. As Jerry says they have been ok lately and this was the first problem I have encountered since starting with them.

I guess nobody or nothing can ever be 100% reliable whatever the price.

I guess nobody or nothing can ever be 100% reliable whatever the price.

I agree but I have found them to less than even 75% and as I said I am not the only one who thinks this. I was a big supporter of them to start with and I know many people signed up based on my recommendation of them but in my view they are getting worse and it would be wrong of me not to say so in view of my previous recommendations of them.

Paul

Ok Paul. I will monitor their performance very closely from now on.
Thanks for the warning.

I use Money.net for backfill only and noticed gaps in my QT charts.
As with Paul, I didn't get an email about it either and I've only ever contacted them with one email address.

they do not take the emails from your correspondence with them. They take them from the email supplied at the time you register.

Is anybody experiencing problems with Money.net again today ?

Problems seem to get more frequent. Time to change I think.

I have been running with Money.net all day - no problems. Are you using them directly or through QuoteTracker? Do you have any firewall software installed?

Thru Quotetracker. The charts stopped for an hour or so and they went all over the place. They all spiked down a couple of times - ( eg. Dow and others spiked down to zero twice and it shows like this on the chart - so all the bars for the day are now very small in size.

No firewall software installed.

spike - you can use the QT spike removal feature to get rid of those. As for the specific issue, what QT version are you using? I know we have a few issues in the beta one