Moderation

"... behead joe and 15"

Bite me. I don't think there's anything for me here. Just a bunch of loosers and those on the brink. I have commented long ago that this had been the most value-less forums I had ever used. The situation hadn't changed even after giving it considerable time. With the lulz drying up, there's not much going for it.

Interaction between people generally creates value for all. None that I could see.

When I first joined, this place was thriving. I left briefly then came back and suddenly the place was like a ghost town. Now, it's spammas' hangout central. This place clearly has been moderated to death. It might seem illogical, but doing the "right thing" is not always the right thing to do. To be successful, you really got to have a little extra something.

Last edited:
Thank you for contributing your own valueless posts, you've certainly done your bit to get us to where we are.

Crazy isnt it. The 15min tlb deluional guy who escaped fron rampton is another one. If I owned a business and some clown continually shat on it I know what I would do.

Crazy isnt it. The 15min tlb deluional guy who escaped fron rampton is another one. If I owned a business and some clown continually shat on it I know what I would do.

i see today they have taken exception to a link he posted. so guess maybe they're setting up a link spam charge sheet to get him??

free the 15 link i say, it surely wasn't bad was it? :p

Thank you for contributing your own valueless posts, you've certainly done your bit to get us to where we are.

I would certainly vouch for your becoming a moderator. Perhaps you guys should get together and form a forum moderating business. There would be more money in it than withdrawing from the market ATM. Also doing what you find most interesting will significantly increase your chance for success. An additional benefit would be having a larger flock to manage than the 25 odd regulars. There's only so many ways you can slice and dice them. Loose 2 of them, and you are close to 10% down on the size of the toy.

Can't really say. Could be a closet vendor, or a prospective vendor. There is only one high probability strategy in trading and that is to offer products or services

yep, sell the picks and shovels. i didn't have him down as a vendor, but then again anyone can do an about turn on a sixpence, and in a trice here seems to me.

I'm sorry to have to report that Tar has resigned from being a moderator due to the time commitment involved.

This is a great shame as the new people were working really well as a team alongside BJ and CV. Different styles yes,but still effective in my view.

If anyone out there would like to step up, let me know!

Steve

Reactions: tar
I'm sorry to have to report that Tar has resigned from being a moderator due to the time commitment involved.

This is a great shame as the new people were working really well as a team alongside BJ and CV. Different styles yes,but still effective in my view.

If anyone out there would like to step up, let me know!

Steve

That is a shame - I thought he made a good mod.....:(

I wondered if that was the case after his sheriffs badge went missing earlier. All the best tar(y) Can kevo come back now as I could do with that 5% he promised....:LOL:

Just to echo what's already been said, tar is a well respected forum member and I hope he will continue his involvement here. How about an election Steve ? Nominate a member then have a pole, providing they are willing, could be good for moral. :cheesy:

As a moderator, I can affirm that he was on the ball. His work and presence will be missed.

/Salute