Mobile Trading

winkle

Hey guys, got a bit of a techie question for you all

Have been spreadbetting for a while now, however the daytime job is getting harder ie unable to trade from my desktop now
Is there any magical device out there apart from a fully blown laptop that i could possibly do trading from?
I have searched and found that a few people were using the new p900 to do this, but i think the website has to be written for mobile phone browsing?? i think???
I have seen the xda2 and it looks good, however don't feel like shelling out the seious dough to find out it don't work.
Does anybody here do anything similar to what i am trying to do?? :?:

Which website/spreadbetting firm is it??

I know you can trade using a P900 from IGindex, Binarybet and Spreadright (All part of IG group).

I do!

Hey Winkle,

I have an xda11 and use it to connect to the net, send/receive emails and also to trade (or at least get some prices) when I am away from the office 0 which seems to be a lot more these days.

I can assure you it does work. I am connected to vodafone GPRS - costs $29.95 month in Aust (about 10 quid) and get plenty of megs in data download.

Is a great option when coupled with a wireless keyboard - really replaced my laptop for the short trips away.

AT

winkle said:
Hey guys, got a bit of a techie question for you all

Have been spreadbetting for a while now, however the daytime job is getting harder ie unable to trade from my desktop now
Is there any magical device out there apart from a fully blown laptop that i could possibly do trading from?
I have searched and found that a few people were using the new p900 to do this, but i think the website has to be written for mobile phone browsing?? i think???
I have seen the xda2 and it looks good, however don't feel like shelling out the seious dough to find out it don't work.
Does anybody here do anything similar to what i am trying to do?? :?:

The spreadbetting shop is spreadright

does anybody have any experience of using the p900 for trading

i have seen the thread regarding the p900's a couple of months ago, and they were talking about bugs etc :confused:

Now you can upgrade to the P910... I'm trying to get my hands on it. It has a Qwerty keyboard. sweet. :cool: