Mobile Trading Device

Science87

I am hoping to get into spread betting to increase my overall income, However I would like to be able to trade at work, I dont have access to a pc and laptops are not permitted. However phones are and PDA's fall into the same category as phones hehe :D

So I am looking for a mobile trading device either a phone or PDA Ideally with a fold out qwerty I dont mind if its a tad bulky just not to big as to fall into small laptop category!

Main Aims for device:
Trading and Research.

Thanks

Why not take the deal up with CMC Markets and they have an offer on for a free mobile with their own software on for trading.

Paul

To Trader333:
Do you have a link to that offer? Couldn't locate it through google.

>>So I am looking for a mobile trading device either a phone or PDA Ideally with a fold out qwerty I dont mind if its a tad bulky just not to big as to fall into small laptop category!

Take a look at this:

HTC - Touch Phone, PDA Phone, Smartphone, Mobile Computer

I used to use a Samsung Q1 when I was 'out and about' and didn't have a real laptop with me. It's fine for opening/closing trades, but I wouldn't want to do too much research on it. The screen's a bit small.

As for trading from a mobile phone, CityIndex also have a Java application that runs on most mobiles. I've used it before without problem.

Regards, Gary

So I am too searching for a mobile trading device either a sound or PDA Ideally with a crimp out qwerty I dont remember if its a tad bulky right not to big as to pitch into tiny palm top category!
=====================
Tesco Mobile Phone