Mike's journal

Well, we will see when I get to that point. Right now I can't, though I want to!

I can't post my FXCM total, because I am still in a trade, been waiting for 2 days now.

OANDA $105.59

At least 70 wins in a row. I am loving scalping with sizes!

perhaps you have found your niche........be interesting to see what's happening in 6 mths time

Agreed. I sure hope so, it is an exciting prospect. As you say, we'll see how it goes. For me to be sure of myself, I need it to be consistent for at least that long, and double the account a few times before I put more money in.

Honestly the more it works, the less I trust it. :) Time will tell.

Last edited:
Oh man, the EUR/USD looks like a great short.

Well my timing was off. This might be the day that my new strategy shows its true colors...

Last edited:
Oh man, the EUR/USD looks like a great short.

Well my timing was off. This might be the day that my new strategy shows its true colors...

Hey BM,

Still recovering from the holidays? :drunk:

I was wondering how your strategy is going.

Jason

Hey BM,

Still recovering from the holidays? :drunk:

I was wondering how your strategy is going.

Jason
Thanks for asking!

Yes, I am still recovering. :)

Actually took a break, relaxed and didn't even look at the markets. Just got back in this last week. Sticking with the same little strategy, I have made sveveral successful trades in 2013. Still growing by baby steps, and still waiting for the day that it fails to work.

FXCM: $63.10
OANDA: $106.69

I expect to continue playing the game at my current level, until I have doubled the account or proven the strategy to be flawed. Then I will sink about $10,000 into it, and try to double it again. Then $100,000 which will be the point where things get interesting. We shall see.

Several nice trades today. Things are looking really good for this strategy.

FXCM $63.77
OANDA 107.21

So I started this method December 5th. I've earned 7.2% in a month and a half.