Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not?

cerberus, did you manage to get any of the money owed by Baghdady or did he remain in his den in New York and fail to comply with the legal requirement as he has done before?

Your story is similar to many others about Baghdady. He did a similar thing to his former accountant, creating completely false allegations when the accountant demanded payment for work done. He did the same against Robins Futures but the judge, as in your case, ruled completely against him.

Baghdady is a lot of things but he is not a coward, he does not hide away and his office in London was open to the public before it was raided by hoodlums.

PP again you sound completely uneducated in the realm which you propose to be master of, I suggest you go back to play school and stop messing around in things that are way out of your depth. :cool:

Baghdady is a lot of things but he is not a coward, he does not hide away and his office in London was open to the public before it was raided by hoodlums.

PP again you sound completely uneducated in the realm which you propose to be master of, I suggest you go back to play school and stop messing around in things that are way out of your depth. :cool:

He is certainly not uneducated in these matters. He was a trusted sidekick of Mahmoud who defended him here and threatened us all for exposing him. Perhaps he's not up to Mahmoud's standard but uneducated, no.

If only he'd listened to what we were saying Mahmoud might not have been able to shaft him so bad.

Now now, that's no way to talk about the official receiver....

Such sensitivity Riddick. A tad disappointing I must say. Much personal abuse but no addressing any of the salient points put forth by myself and many others.

"hoodlums" I think you must be referring to the bailiffs. To explain. Bailiffs are appointed when a person or a body (in this case Baghdady) has not met a financial obligation. This happens when the debt(s) become a legal matter.
The "hoodlums" were only doing their legal duty in attempting to recover money owed by Baghdady to others. They attended the Training Traders offices on at least three ocassions. Should tell you something should it not - old chap!

"he does not hide away". Would you therefore explain how one would get a hold of Mr Baghdady if he failed to deliver the contracted services agreed? He lives in New York, has no office and his company is registered at an accommodation address in Cyprus.
What this means , is that you have absolutely no way of getting money back for any broken contract. He has done this before and has plenty of baggage in this field if you would care to do some checking.

Come on old chap- address the issues and add to the debate.

This is not a debate it is internet bullying, by hoodlums I am referring to people who came to the office sticking up posters all over the place and people who bombard webinars with so called Lulz or meaningless banter. Legal matters are such that and not subject to debate.
Who are you anyway PP, pboyles seems to think that you were a trusted worker at TT?

Oh dear!
The truth is that his office was raided by the very Turtles he says he was training! (BS) as they felt they were completely conned!!!!

Also the trading world champ my arss!!!!! (more BS) He was asked to take that title down by the World of Tradings directors years ago as the competition he refers to never even happened! (someone told me from inside the company)

I'm not sure but i dont think TT have any trusted workers? they all left on the same day telling MB where to go! (which he did run off back to the states! word is he cant come back to the UK for certain reasons)

also Training Traders and SpyGlass Trading dose not exist in UK companys house (insolvant)

anymore questions? just stick to the facts! I will.

cheers H a former Turtle (more like tadpole)

This is not a debate it is internet bullying, by hoodlums I am referring to people who came to the office sticking up posters all over the place and people who bombard webinars with so called Lulz or meaningless banter. Legal matters are such that and not subject to debate.
Who are you anyway PP, pboyles seems to think that you were a trusted worker at TT?

He was, and to be fair he has admitted as much before, he just didn't give the full details.

Everybody is entitled to their opinion but bombarding a webinar with defamatory comments is tantamount to internet bullying. 2 wrongs don't make a right. what is your company cerberus?

WHo gives a ****! he deserves it!

He was, and to be fair he has admitted as much before, he just didn't give the full details.

If you look through the piles of posts (wear gloves there is a lot of BS and tainted sharp edges) PP (Pipsplease) was identified as Les Johnston a former employee of trainingtraders (ref to another post on this site: Please feel free to visit us or email [email protected]). By the way I don’t think that email address is still valid.

This is the Les Johnston who was removed from his job at a major retail chain due the huge losses incurred through his actions (MK... I best not name it).

It appears that when he departed Training Traders he hatched a revenge plot using this forum (check his history on this forum, he has only posted on this thread) and is on cctv gluing posters to the Training Traders offices. An indication of the intelligence is the fact he drove his own silver 4x4 to the scene and stuck the posters in full view of cctv.

The cctv also shows Les's partner in crime Howard Abernethy (reportedly Digbyarbuthnot) who apparently worked for Training Traders doing marketing and publicity and when asked to leave stated he would bring down the company. I am not sure illegally sticking up posters and driving a forum campaign is a good approach for marketing and PR but you have to credit the guy for the campaign.

The reason I made this post is to point out 2 things.
First - A forum thread of 'should I take a course' with an initial post about an office being dirty and smelly is ridiculous. The fact that it is followed with a number of attacking posts is obviously a plan (especially when a number of new members suddenly appear and support the attack, almost like they are the same people with different names).

Second - Not all of us traders are bitchy grumpy farts who are failing at trading and need to find a target to take out our frustration. If the people posting were any good, they would have better things to do (maybe even post some helpful trading info instead of just bitching).

There are a number of people who are good and successful at trading, these are the people I want to hear from in a forum, not some bitching moaning, name calling people who are running a campaign to try and get some importance in their life. To those noise makers: grow up, focus on your trading and you will be more successful and have better things to do.

Prediction - I will be accused of being someone from the company, personally attacked, name called, there will be claims of proof all of which will relate to one item used to justify every rash claim and accusation. Not to mention a flurry of posts reiterating previous postings to bury this post.

If you look through the piles of posts (wear gloves there is a lot of BS and tainted sharp edges) PP (Pipsplease) was identified as Les Johnston a former employee of trainingtraders (ref to another post on this site: Please feel free to visit us or email [email protected]). By the way I don’t think that email address is still valid.

This is the Les Johnston who was removed from his job at a major retail chain due the huge losses incurred through his actions (MK... I best not name it).

It appears that when he departed Training Traders he hatched a revenge plot using this forum (check his history on this forum, he has only posted on this thread) and is on cctv gluing posters to the Training Traders offices. An indication of the intelligence is the fact he drove his own silver 4x4 to the scene and stuck the posters in full view of cctv.

The cctv also shows Les's partner in crime Howard Abernethy (reportedly Digbyarbuthnot) who apparently worked for Training Traders doing marketing and publicity and when asked to leave stated he would bring down the company. I am not sure illegally sticking up posters and driving a forum campaign is a good approach for marketing and PR but you have to credit the guy for the campaign.

First - A forum thread of 'should I take a course' with an initial post about an office being dirty and smelly is ridiculous. The fact that it is followed with a number of attacking posts is obviously a plan (especially when a number of new members suddenly appear and support the attack, almost like they are the same people with different names).

Second - Not all of us traders are bitchy grumpy farts who are failing at trading and need to find a target to take out our frustration. If the people posting were any good, they would have better things to do (maybe even post some helpful trading info instead of just bitching).

There are a number of people who are good and successful at trading, these are the people I want to hear from in a forum, not some bitching moaning, name calling people who are running a campaign to try and get some importance in their life. To those noise makers: grow up, focus on your trading and you will be more successful and have better things to do.

Prediction - I will be accused of being someone from the company, personally attacked, name called, there will be claims of proof all of which will relate to one item used to justify every rash claim and accusation. Not to mention a flurry of posts reiterating previous postings to bury this post.

Yes you are right about the identity of PP, don't know about any of the other stuff. He did in fact threaten us all here with legal action for exposing Baghdady 2 or 3 years ago so it's a bit ironic that he's now running round trying to er, expose Baghdady on T2W.

Having said that Baghdady did con a lot of people so regardless of his motives he is factually correct in many of the statements he has made and some of these have been confirmed independently. Needless to say we all knew about the fake world championship, the fines and the bankruptcy(s), all of which can be confirmed independently. The question is why was he happy to go along with that and see people being ripped off for so long. Not knowing is not an excuse as he threatened us for exposing these very facts.

Yes you are right about the identity of PP, don't know about any of the other stuff. He did in fact threaten us all here with legal action for exposing Baghdady 2 or 3 years ago so it's a bit ironic that he's now running round trying to er, expose Baghdady on T2W.

Having said that Baghdady did con a lot of people so regardless of his motives he is factually correct in many of the statements he has made and some of these have been confirmed independently. Needless to say we all knew about the fake world championship, the fines and the bankruptcy(s), all of which can be confirmed independently. The question is why was he happy to go along with that and see people being ripped off for so long. Not knowing is not an excuse as he threatened us for exposing these very facts.

When you say Baghdady did con a lot of people, are you saying he took customers money without delivering the goods or that the goods were no good? For me thats what the accusations of con, fake, scam etc made numerous times on here would infer, but I dont think that has been show at all (I would have expected a number of customers to have posted on here if that was the case).

When you say Baghdady did con a lot of people, are you saying he took customers money without delivering the goods or that the goods were no good? For me thats what the accusations of con, fake, scam etc made numerous times on here would infer, but I dont think that has been show at all (I would have expected a number of customers to have posted on here if that was the case).

How about taking money under false pretenses? ie: Claiming he was the World Trading Champion, the whole fake hedge fund manager commercial & Ben Tucky fiasco, etc...

Peter

He took money from people for training based on false and misleading advertising eg world trading champion, millionaire trader, fake hedge fund, the list goes on. This included fake testimonials. You might want to have a look at section 2 of the Fraud Act and see what the law says. Add to that a substantial fine for matters including common law fraud in the US and you get the picture.

Lets not even talk about bankruptcies and liquidations.

Oh and he also didn't deliver the goods, the prime example being taking 50k off some people for the failed Turtle project.

He took money from people for training based on false and misleading advertising eg world trading champion, millionaire trader, fake hedge fund, the list goes on. This included fake testimonials. You might want to have a look at section 2 of the Fraud Act and see what the law says. Add to that a substantial fine for matters including common law fraud in the US and you get the picture.

Lets not even talk about bankruptcies and liquidations.

The World Trading Champion does appear to be a big issue on here. I have seen the video from 'World of Trading' where Baghdady wins the competition in front of a large crowd, so I think it fair to assume he won 'World of Trading' competition. I am not sure a play on words, deliberate or not, in advertising qualifies as Fraud.

Have you got indisputable proof that the testimonials were fake? Without a statement from the claimed hedge fund managers I am not sure you can show they were not what they said.

A number of companies have used fake testimonials, I believe you identified OTA previously on this site. But in this case I don’t see any proof.

As for the 50k relating to a turtle, I am not sure where the 50k comes into play, but as I understand it the Turtle program was in place and being delivered and stopped due to the failure of the PFG broker, so that is more a circumstance than failure to deliver.

What concerns me is that this whole issue seems to be motivated by a desire to put a company out of business. From what I can see the company provided and delivered a service (training) which, based on a lack of customer complaints, it delivered well.

As for the 50k relating to a turtle, I am not sure where the 50k comes into play, but as I understand it the Turtle program was in place and being delivered and stopped due to the failure of the PFG broker, so that is more a circumstance than failure to deliver.

As you are very well aware, the turtle project failed months before PFG ceased trading

I suggest to those interested in the truth that they take a look at data provided by UK companies house. They will clearly see the resignation of directorships from each of the turtles months before the PFG failure. All of the data is in the public domain.

Anyone who cares to read this thread will find statements by those involve in this charade clearly indicating that they where instructed to liquidate positions many months before the PFG failure, coinciding with the financial difficulties of a number of Mr Baghdadys UK companies

There s also considerable anecdotal evidence that the turtles where not fully funded, and that one or more actually paid Mr Baghdady to take part in the project.

Thankfully there's an abundance of official material other public domain that blows holes in Mr Baghdadys fraudulent claims. You are aware are you not that a US court found him guilty of common law fraud for example ?

With all the information that you have given above it would be hard to believe that you were anything other than an employee, fiend*, or perhaps even the man himself. Why else would any of this REALLY matter to you!

*:whistling

PS
Tell Kayleigh I'm single.

The World Trading Champion does appear to be a big issue on here. I have seen the video from 'World of Trading' where Baghdady wins the competition in front of a large crowd, so I think it fair to assume he won 'World of Trading' competition. I am not sure a play on words, deliberate or not, in advertising qualifies as Fraud.

Have you got indisputable proof that the testimonials were fake? Without a statement from the claimed hedge fund managers I am not sure you can show they were not what they said.

A number of companies have used fake testimonials, I believe you identified OTA previously on this site. But in this case I don’t see any proof.

What concerns me is that this whole issue seems to be motivated by a desire to put a company out of business. From what I can see the company provided and delivered a service (training) which, based on a lack of customer complaints, it delivered well.

Ben Tuckey, a fellow director, appeared on a TV ad claiming to be a hedge fund manager that Baghdady had trained. The hedge fund mentioned (alpine capital or similar) did not exist. A similarly named limited company did exist but had been declared dormant for several years. Tuckey was not FSA regulated. In addition Joe Tuckey (Bens brother) appeared in the ad claiming he had become an 'institutional trader' based on the training, again a fabrication.

Mike seems to be quite efficient at putting his own companies out of business, I doubt he needs any help. How many have been liquidated now?

Are you his new 'online reputation management' guy? I hope you don't end up like the last one.