Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not?

Here is the court paper for you Riddick.
This takes out me, you and others so now please tell me what is untrue here if you please.

Attachments

• Certified Judgment on Counterclaim.pdf
    2.8 MB · Views: 352
BIt disappointing that - No questions visible and anything tricky avoided. Seemed incoherent mostly and over hyped the winners - to be expected - 1000+ pips etc. A gag about insurance may have slipped through the radar and the audio seemed to slip over to a cat periodically.

Here is the court paper for you Riddick.
This takes out me, you and others so now please tell me what is untrue here if you please.

We can also provide official court papers / judgement proof that Mike "Mahmood" Baghdady launched a completely fictitious and defamatory counterclaim against our company in the UK after we had no other option but the launch a legal challenge against him for breach of contract and unpaid bills.

The judge threw out his counterclaim fantasy because he couldn't provide ANY evidence to back up his wild and unfounded lies. The court ruled 100% in our favour and ordered him to pay ALL of our costs (including defending ourselves against his counterclaim) and our unpaid bills/contract, but Mike Baghdady's response was to run away like a coward and leave everyone to whom he owes so much money to deal with a barely functioning liquidator.

Mike Baghdady has demonstrated time and time again, all over the world, that he clearly has absolutely nothing but complete contempt for good, honest people who provide services to him on the basis of trust.

That he keeps Training Traders going after all this shows he is completely without shame or honour, and anyone who wants to defend him should do their homework - the proof of what sort of person he is is all over the internet, and always will be.

Everybody is entitled to their opinion but bombarding a webinar with defamatory comments is tantamount to internet bullying. 2 wrongs don't make a right. what is your company cerberus?

Everybody is entitled to their opinion but bombarding a webinar with defamatory comments is tantamount to internet bullying. 2 wrongs don't make a right. what is your company cerberus?

But one wrong and one right still don't make a right. You need 2 rights to make a right. It's wrong to pick and choose who is allowed to be wrong. It's much better to have the internet bullies to tangle with the internet scammers than to let either of them having time to to mess with others.

Last edited:

I don't know about a webinar, Riddick. But that you simply ask for our company name rather than asking to see the court documents reveals all. Like I said, it's publicly available on the internet, though I'd agree we might be indistinguishable from the raft of others owed money by Baghdady - including the lawyers he instructed to counterclaim against us and threaten to close us down, just for asking him to honour his contract with us. I've already posted that evidence, previously. I must say though, it's hard to imagine someone who comes across like they type with their elbows and eat their dinner through a straw doing any sort of in-depth due diligence... so, what's your game, except trying to defend the indefensible?

Cerberus, why do you think that it is ok to publicly offend me by saying "type with their elbows etc" when you dont know the first thing about me. I have read your comments on what should be a site for light hearted banter and all that I am reading is serious allegations tantamount to internet bullying.
when I asked what is your company you never state it just throw muck at me.

Attachments

• timeofthemonth.jpg
    timeofthemonth.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 159
He is a living proof that if you know the loop holes in the justice system, you can get away with almost everything.

Steve Cohen should immediately get in touch with Mahmood. He can definitely teach him a "Short Term Scamming Course" at a discounted price. Limited seats available!

We can also provide official court papers / judgement proof that Mike "Mahmood" Baghdady launched a completely fictitious and defamatory counterclaim against our company in the UK after we had no other option but the launch a legal challenge against him for breach of contract and unpaid bills.

The judge threw out his counterclaim fantasy because he couldn't provide ANY evidence to back up his wild and unfounded lies. The court ruled 100% in our favour and ordered him to pay ALL of our costs (including defending ourselves against his counterclaim) and our unpaid bills/contract, but Mike Baghdady's response was to run away like a coward and leave everyone to whom he owes so much money to deal with a barely functioning liquidator.

Mike Baghdady has demonstrated time and time again, all over the world, that he clearly has absolutely nothing but complete contempt for good, honest people who provide services to him on the basis of trust.

That he keeps Training Traders going after all this shows he is completely without shame or honour, and anyone who wants to defend him should do their homework - the proof of what sort of person he is is all over the internet, and always will be.

cerberus, did you manage to get any of the money owed by Baghdady or did he remain in his den in New York and fail to comply with the legal requirement as he has done before?

Your story is similar to many others about Baghdady. He did a similar thing to his former accountant, creating completely false allegations when the accountant demanded payment for work done. He did the same against Robins Futures but the judge, as in your case, ruled completely against him.

Ironic isn't it that some of the people who are the most critical of Baghdady were on T2W a year or two ago supporting him and perpetuating the scam. No doubt they were the people threatening T2W and its members for exposing Baghdady.

cerberus, did you manage to get any of the money owed by Baghdady or did he remain in his den in New York and fail to comply with the legal requirement as he has done before?

Your story is similar to many others about Baghdady. He did a similar thing to his former accountant, creating completely false allegations when the accountant demanded payment for work done. He did the same against Robins Futures but the judge, as in your case, ruled completely against him.

Baghdady defaulted on the official court order, which stated that the five-figure sum awarded to us by the court had to be paid within a a certain time-frame after the judgement was handed down, last year.

We then applied to and were placed on the creditors' list at the insolvency practitioners, but have not received a penny, or any promise of ever receiving anything. They are not professional people.

There was a creditors' meeting after that, but Baghdady only appeared via Skype from the US, according to our legal representative who was present at their office.

So, yes, he lied about us to a UK court (I can't believe there is no punishment in the UK for being found to have lied to a court) and then just defaulted on the judgement and its demand. A few thousand pounds were spent on lawyers just dealing with his fictitious counterclaim, not to mention the time we had to spend on sorting out this breach of contract and counterclaim, as a company.

When we first received the counterclaim, Baghdady's solicitor said he had looked at our financial records and come up with legal cost estimate that was just above what we could afford to pay if we lost, so that *when* we lost, and had to pay Baghdady, our company would be closed down (we have been going for 10 years, and have staff).

What Baghdady does is to show what his auto would do on this software. This is not a live account and never has been. He has not taken these positions so the implied profit is no more than a smokescreen designed to influence the more gullible that he is in fact making money.

All that anyone has to do is ask him if these are REAL POSITIONS? He will have to own up or lie as he usually does.

Does anyone think that if he were making 9000 pips from these trades he would be bothering to sell mentoring courses???

Classic Baghdady. The trader who never trades and when he has - he usually loses as can be seen by his financial and legal history.