Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not?

Later on we can see part of his spread sheet called TTTT accounts 22 October.

Attachments

• accounts 22 October.jpg
    accounts 22 October.jpg
    740.5 KB · Views: 409
...and he ran a course recently in New York it seems

Attachments

• training.jpg
    training.jpg
    439.5 KB · Views: 300
Weather Permitting, Kevin Davey will be giving a webinar on 1 november for details you can check out his site. You are harp ing on on this forum not being a world class trader, Kevin won the Robbins Trading cup 2 times. The webinar is on Unorthodox entries and it is free.

Yip it is on at 2am but if you register you can get the recording and watch it later on your own time
9pm EDT

Last edited:
The cheat, liar and conman that is Mike Baghdady has not gone away.
This nice little greeting was sent to his mailing list. What a charming thought from a man who has cheated very many out of, in some cases, very much.

Ah, the christmas spirit lives on. God help the victims in the process of being conned once again by Baghdady.

Attachments

• tt.png
    tt.png
    696.4 KB · Views: 276
The cheat, liar and conman that is Mike Baghdady has not gone away.
This nice little greeting was sent to his mailing list. What a charming thought from a man who has cheated very many out of, in some cases, very much.

Ah, the christmas spirit lives on. God help the victims in the process of being conned once again by Baghdady.

Surprisingly, I wasn't on his Christmas card list !

I didn't get one either.

I didn't get a card but I did get another LinkedIn request recently!

I'd have preferred a card.

Mr Baghdady claims on his website that he has a new book coming out.... Don't all rush out at once to buy it:
http://trainingtraders.com/new-approach/overview

He repeats the fact that the Turtles ended because of PFG, which is brilliant lying. Turtles stopped trading in March or Feb last year, PFG went under in July.

Also saw that Training Traders preferred broker is LMAX, which is owned by Betfair, bu they are goin to sell it off because it's losing so much money or close it if no buyers are found. We await the next excuse/lie from Mike shortly.....

cant wait ..............the guy is more entertaining than all the other marketeers rolled into one

N

I didn't get a card but I did get another LinkedIn request recently!

I'd have preferred a card.

Mr Baghdady claims on his website that he has a new book coming out.... Don't all rush out at once to buy it:
http://trainingtraders.com/new-approach/overview

He repeats the fact that the Turtles ended because of PFG, which is brilliant lying. Turtles stopped trading in March or Feb last year, PFG went under in July.

Also saw that Training Traders preferred broker is LMAX, which is owned by Betfair, bu they are goin to sell it off because it's losing so much money or close it if no buyers are found. We await the next excuse/lie from Mike shortly.....

His website states 'History Really DOES Repeat Itself. Thrice Now!' Is he referring to bankruptcies?

Mike is writing a book, can't wait to read it. Time to smoke out the hypocrites, Mike Baghdady is the genuine article and his course is excellent.

Mike is writing a book, can't wait to read it. Time to smoke out the hypocrites, Mike Baghdady is the genuine article and his course is excellent.

You can find it in the Fiction section of your local bookstore.

I hear some newspapers are publishing excerpts for their funny pages.

Peter