Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not?

Mike Baghdady - Works for me...

I keep hearing about people on this T2W forum knocking Mike and those at TT so today I thought I'd check it out and WOW...I did not expect to see all the bitter and twisted people out there having anonymous digs. All I can say is, I did the course, I follow the techniques and it works for me. I also know others who did the course with me who are now trading full time, applying what they learnt and making a success of it, it's taken a while to get there, but no one expects to make money without putting the time/work in.
I'm genuinely surprised at the actions and words of some people on this forum, especially as I recognise a few of the names - Mike and the team have been nothing but helpful and supportive over the year or so I've known them and I've learnt an incredible amount (I had never traded before doing the course).
I can only assume that Mike and TT's doubters are the ones I've met along the way who don't put the work in, the ones who log into the mentoring without a trade plan, the ones who don't listen to Mike's Sunday trading session, the ones who think they can make money without putting the time and the work in, the ones who hold a trade open close to news events etc (I could go on). I have met a few too many people like that over the past 12 months and it's a shame if you are now blaming Mike and TT for your own shortcomings.

Like I said, it works for me.

Re: Mike Baghdady - Works for me...

I keep hearing about people on this T2W forum knocking Mike and those at TT so today I thought I'd check it out and WOW...I did not expect to see all the bitter and twisted people out there having anonymous digs. All I can say is, I did the course, I follow the techniques and it works for me. I also know others who did the course with me who are now trading full time, applying what they learnt and making a success of it, it's taken a while to get there, but no one expects to make money without putting the time/work in.
I'm genuinely surprised at the actions and words of some people on this forum, especially as I recognise a few of the names - Mike and the team have been nothing but helpful and supportive over the year or so I've known them and I've learnt an incredible amount (I had never traded before doing the course).
I can only assume that Mike and TT's doubters are the ones I've met along the way who don't put the work in, the ones who log into the mentoring without a trade plan, the ones who don't listen to Mike's Sunday trading session, the ones who think they can make money without putting the time and the work in, the ones who hold a trade open close to news events etc (I could go on). I have met a few too many people like that over the past 12 months and it's a shame if you are now blaming Mike and TT for your own shortcomings.

Foreign Exchange Trader/FX Trader
Self Employed Trader
Privately Held; 10,001+ employees; Investment Management industry
January 2011 – Present (1 year 4 months) London, United Kingdom

I am student of Mike Baghdady/Training Traders Price Behaviour methodology. Mike is a 33 year veteran of the global financial markets, was the Head Trader at the NYBOT and during his career has been crowned 'World Live Trading Champion' and 'Trader of the Year'.
I successfully trade FX following the rules of 'Price Behaviour'.

well why don't you post up a statement to silence the naysayers? even if it is a demo account. :LOL:

Congratulations on single-handedly ensuring this saga runs for another 500 pages..... :rolleyes:

Marcus,

To be fair to you I should warn you that associating your name with this guy is not a good idea. What if people google you and find that Marcus Panton is associated with Mike Baghdady. So i would say to you to think about your own reputation before you start lending support to this character. Remember the Turtles experiment has collapsed, people have probably lost their money and there are more details which are still to become public.

Marcus Panton | LinkedIn

I keep hearing about people on this T2W forum knocking Mike and those at TT so today I thought I'd check it out and WOW...I did not expect to see all the bitter and twisted people...

There's no bitterness - on the contrary, this whole thing is pretty sweet if you ask me. :LOL:

How are the turtle heads getting on, do you know? I assume they must be thriving - if you've done so well just from the course, think what they must have achieved being closely mentored by the World Horsesh1t Champion 2009!

They've probably got those hedge fund jobs they were promised by now.

What's that? The turtle head experiment has failed after touching cloth for several months? They walked out of the flea-pit-down-a-back-alley (sorry, well-appointed offices in the heart of the City) carrying budget computer equipment with them? The whole thing has collapsed?

How can this be? Surely they could not fail being as they were the personal apprentices of Mike Baghofcrapdady?

How curious!

....oh and all that stuff you were fed about being a world champion was all just a pack of lies.

Foreign Exchange Trader/FX Trader
Self Employed Trader
Privately Held; 10,001+ employees; Investment Management industry
January 2011 – Present (1 year 4 months) London, United Kingdom

I am student of Mike Baghdady/Training Traders Price Behaviour methodology. Mike is a 33 year veteran of the global financial markets, was the Head Trader at the NYBOT and during his career has been crowned 'World Live Trading Champion' and 'Trader of the Year'.
I successfully trade FX following the rules of 'Price Behaviour'.

ha ha ha ha ha ha thanks for cheering up my day. You have been trading for a full year and its 'working for you'. staggering naivety. :LOL::LOL::LOL: sagmanbooby

Attachments

• saghbooby.jpg
    saghbooby.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 156
poor chaps made one post and hes been gang banged already

oh well Ill add my usual. Marcus if it works,show us chappie,call a few out

ha ha ha ha ha ha thanks for cheering up my day. You have been trading for a full year and its 'working for you'. staggering naivety. :LOL::LOL::LOL: sagmanbooby

Someone had said to me some time go that he started out great. His very 1st trade was profitable. But it took him 3 years to recover from the 2nd trade.

I had a good chuckle, but I think he was serious.

Peter

Another Malcolm Steel

Bring it on McBallsDady

PS: I recommend using nicknames instead of the cliche vendor made up name

Has that ever actually worked? I mean where a vendor posts trades and they are not complete rubbish?

NO, not one in eight years of asking

Andrew Mitcheum posted a few genuine trades(10) and was actually ahead,others have tried the usual multi position crap and late trades. Ive even asked the regular mentors on here to show there stuff and they never respond.Amazing isnt it,how cool would it be for business if just one mentor could actually prove he could trade,Id pay £10k for a setup that gives me 10 pips everyday,who wouldnt.Take the stress away

Id pay £10k for a setup that gives me 10 pips everyday,who wouldnt.Take the stress away

There would be a very long queue, and the people at the front would be prepared to pay a hell of a lot more :LOL:

However, the idea of earning a set return each and every day without any varience is just a completely unrealistic expectation.

There would be a very long queue, and the people at the front would be prepared to pay a hell of a lot more :LOL:

However, the idea of earning a set return each and every day without any varience is just a completely unrealistic expectation.

sure,

I say that as it was often a dream of mine to come up with a simple method that gets me 10 pips everyday. I thought how hard can that be.

F*cking HR guy lol.

Trader_Dante has posted statements in the past. Dunno if they were audited though. He never left them up for very long.