Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not?

The link isn't working for me. It redirects to the US site then says page not found. I hate missing out on the lulz (n)

Peter

Still works for me but here's a screen shot anyhow. This guy was on Dragons Den TV show a few years ago.

Attachments

• fxcm.jpg
    fxcm.jpg
    460.6 KB · Views: 181
He's supposedly a very clever guy him. Watched a program about him and it was interesting even though it was mostly flattery.

He's like an Anton Kreil but more legit.

He wants to give something back :LOL:

and to sharpen his skills :LOL::LOL:

i just happened to watch the Dragon' Den yesterday; and he did switch sides with the other dragaons twice; on the Truck Washer product.

However; he did earn a kudo for his experience; hence adding him to my "freetime checkout list" of educators. (y)

Teaches spread betting, ummmmmm. Has he moved into brokerage for a career. In any case if I was in London its worth it for a free day conference if only for the free coffee. Here's the real reason you like dragons den.

Attachments

• meaden.jpg
    meaden.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 379
Ive just run facial recogniton software on that face - its baghdady, now I know where the money went from the turtle program :)

(no actual facial recognition software was harmed during this publication)

Come on Sagghers! Let's have a response, old fruit! :)

Or if you are too busy training tarders, why not send your pet booby Malcolm Ballsofsteelbutlittlec0ckofjelly to reply on your behalf? Can't be much to occupy him at the flea pit down a back alley (sorry, Training Tarders's well-appointed offices in the heart of the City). I heard that all the turtles have been made into soup, and the office supplies have been removed by them as a form of partial restitution. :D

The good folks of T2W need lulz (formerly sport)! (y)

April 6, 2012 | Posted by Richard in News | No Comments

Richard has started writing a new book, “Confessions Of A Serial Entrepreneur”. Excerpts are being printed Mondays in CityAM, and appear here as a weekly blog post.

The Centre for Research And Producing Particularly Enlightening Reports (C.R.A.P.P.E.R.) has just completed its first review of the Training Tarders course. Its verdict is not encouraging:

3199.jpg

C.R.A.P.P.E.R. also had this to say about the quality of official responses to this thread:

images

What ho Sagghers, you old bugger!

Now then Booby. It strikes me that of late you've come in for a fair wedge of what might reasonably be termed stick. I call this a bit thick - in fact, it's one of the thickest things ever struck, don't you know.

But what I find even worse - what is simply the limit, the absolute eel's eyebrows - is the way your turtle chaps have ceased to rush to your defence. Ungrateful I call it, after everything you've done for them. And jolly dispiriting for the chaps here, who like nothing better than a tear up before giving the old market a walloping, just like we used to do to the fags at school.

What's the matter with them? Are they scared? Has a bit of rough handling from the unwashed many-headed of T2W set their ganglions quivering?

Now, you just damn their eyes for 'em, chivvy them along and tell them to jolly well pull their socks up and come here to let us all know that you are distinctly oojah-cum-spiff - that in fact, you are the eel's hips.

Because this silence from the Slackhbladdery camp is putting the dampeners on things. If we are not actually disgruntled, we are very far from gruntled, I can tell you.

Toodle-pip, you old gumboil!

Last edited: