Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not?

As a newbie to both this forum and trading i am deeply upset to find out that after saving for sometime to go on the TT course, that it appears; As Malcom appears either unable or unwilling to answer the questions put to him. to have been a sham. Which now leaves me with no option available to get out of working on a building site for a lot more years...

As a newbie to both this forum and trading i am deeply upset to find out that after saving for sometime to go on the TT course, that it appears; As Malcom appears either unable or unwilling to answer the questions put to him. to have been a sham. Which now leaves me with no option available to get out of working on a building site for a lot more years...

Hi Next4467,

The silver lining to your dark cloud is you stll have your savings to enjoy..

To cut a long story short, I went to one of their free workshops earlier this year and sat next to a guy that signed up because he wanted to escape his particular industry and provide a better lifestyle for his family. I was told that he signed up in an email. I bet he wishes he still has his savings, like you CURRENTLY do.

My best advice to you if you feel that you have to go down the paid education route is, before you ever attend any free workshops/ seminars etc, make sure you transfer money out of your current account and leave your credit cards at home so that no matter what they say about 'you have to sign up today for that ??% discount', you are physically unable to get access to the finances to do so. When you get home, do your due dilignece about what you heard and saw. You'll probably find that each time, you'll have saved your savings from being plundered by pirates.

Almost everything you're going to pay for is already available for free on the internet. Don't be in a rush to part with your cash because you think you're going to miss something in the Markets. They've been around for HUNDREDS of years and will be for a few more centuries to come, even if you won't be. If you're getting into trading because time is running out for you, do yourself a favour; withdraw all the cash you're going to spend on education, funding your trading account, buying those holy grail indicators and 'expert advisors' and light yourself the best barbeque you can with it. At least you'll enjoy the experience more! ;)

If you're pressuring yourself to get into this, your judgement will be clouded from the very start.

Meanwhile, back at the thread..

Now that Steely Malc has left the building, are the others from within TT prepared to give details about the 'system' or enter into a discussion about its merits or failings, even without revealing specific details?

I do find it odd that with all the insiders that have appeared on this thread, not one has discussed the 'system' or the software to any lengths, either from a negative or positive perspective. Should we assume then that the only dubious thing about TT is it's personnel, former and current?

A proper discussion please, not more handbags.. It's becoming very boring..

Last edited:
Meanwhile, back at the thread..

Now that Steely Malc has left the building, are the others from within TT prepared to give details about the 'system' or enter into a discussion about its merits or failings, even without revealing specific details?

I do find it odd that with all the insiders that have appeared on this thread, not one has discussed the 'system' or the software to any lengths, either from a negative or positive perspective. Should we assume then that the only dubious thing about TT is it's personnel, former and current?

Lions led by donkeys, that was TT.

The courses are for professional traders, if any of you could even get your heads around even the Trade Planning session you would know that.
This forum reminds me of a pack of dogs, except when you feed a dog it usually does not bite your hand off!

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Professional traders!

Just like I said, you behave like a pack of hungry hounds! also known as dogs.

I wasn't attempting to generate a feeding frenzy, just asking for an open discussion.. And referring to people as 'dogs', isn't that a very Middle-Eastern expression? Is that you, Mr. B? ;)

I wasn't attempting to generate a feeding frenzy, just asking for an open discussion.. And referring to people as 'dogs', isn't that a very Middle-Eastern expression? Is that you, Mr. B? ;)

Paranoid Dogs then, and no I am European!

Emelin dont generalized on middle easterns