Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not?

This whole thread is a farce.

'..some people have raised valid questions with good grounding (pboyles for one) which it would have been good to discuss and for the company to answer. It is a shame that this is lost in 120 pages of trash..'

With respect to you and in no defence of the others, you've also had every opportunity to revert this thread back to discuss the merits of the system, software, training materials etc and attempt to prove the validity of it all and you've intentionally failed to do so. Why not make page 116/117 the start of a proper discussion of the system or even open a new thread specifically for it?

Who cares who's pretending to be who? Big Mickey B is in here somewhere pretending to be whatever he's pretending to be anyway so it evens out.

Let's just get the full story out please - using as much handbag as possible obviously.

Just as a side note to some people you can change the amount of posts showed per page through the control panel. This thread is only 24 pages long for me rather than the hundred-odd some people are having to trawl through.

OK, this is the only company type question I will answer, in repect of the fact it is a valid question.

Yes.

I think you'll find that a first gazette has been issued by Companies House with a view to striking them off. Until a company is struck off it continues to exist.

I think you'll find that a first gazette has been issued by Companies House with a view to striking them off. Until a company is struck off it continues to exist.

As a director Malcolm Steel is no doubt aware of that.

Its very clear from his answrer here that the company has taken action to ensure that they will not be struck off, and that everything is going to be fine.

If that where not the case, he would have said so.

Anyone considering taking a course with TT can therefore be confident that there isnt going to a problem. They have very public assurances from a director of that company.

In the unlikely event that there is a problem, I for one will be directing the liquidators to Mr Steel's post.

If you send a communication and it comes from a 4G communications network - do you think that might be Egypt????

Can these guys do nothing right? Next thing he'll be sending you a photo with the Empire State Building in the background.

OK, this is the only company type question I will answer, in repect of the fact it is a valid question.

Yes.

Hello again Malcolm

Can you explain why your appointment was terminated from Training Traders on March 9th of this year?

You seem to be so determined to prove us an unreliable sources of information. Can you provide any evidence that I am, in fact, Howard Abernethy? I'd like evidence of this before you look (even more) foolish.

In what capacity is Training Traders still operating? I've just tried calling and and my call was forward to a T-Mobile voicemail. Can you take a photo of the offices to prove that it's still operational?

If you send a communication and it comes from a 4G communications network - do you think that might be Egypt????

How stupid do you think we are.
That is just an email signature, like the "send from my iPhone" one. It just means the phone was bought from the US at best.

You are trying to imply some serious allegations, so please make sure you provide appropriate and verifiable proof ! As I recall your claim was Mike Baghdady seen in New York.

So Mike Baghdady told everyone he was going to Egypt, but he's been seen in New York. Surprising or not?

Still you persist in cheap tricks to try and fool people. (n)

That is just an email signature, like the "send from my iPhone" one. It just means the phone was bought from the US at best.

You are trying to imply some serious allegations, so please make sure you provide appropriate and verifiable proof ! As I recall your claim was Mike Baghdady seen in New York.

Err. Malcolm. I am not digbyarbuthnot.
I am stating Mike Baghdady is in New York!
No it does not. It was sent from a 4G network - fact.
This exists in USA and New York but not in Egypt.

Malcolm

Well done for using the minute nature of the English language.

Please use it once again to:
a) Provide evidence that I am the magnificently named Howard Abernethy
b) In what capacity Training Traders is operational? The phone goes to a T-Mobile voicemail
c) Explain why your directorship was terminated on 9th March?

These are far more relevant than he's been seen in New York over he's sent emails from New York. I apologize to you for my fragrant use of language in this instant.

Now, please answer the 3 questions above and stop trying to find the silliest details for you to try to exploit. It's childish and we were all warned by the Moderators recently about childish behaviour.

It was sent from a 4G network - fact.

OK, show me how you know that was from a 4G network.

An email signature means nothing, it will stay the same no matter what country you are in, even if you are somewhere with 2G.

So I assume you have a way to be so sure ("fact") so why not show us the proof?

(just changing my iPhone email signature to say "sent from my iPhone on Mars" lol ).

Chapter Three,

I landed on British soil in the early evening of August 9th 2011. I was met by one of TT's students who happens to own a Limo company. I remember that it was still light out and as we headed to my hotel It was euphoric to see all the London iconic sights that I had seen on TV in the US my whole life. The driver called MB on his cell to let him know that the Eagle has landed. He handed me the phone and after a brief discussion MB told me he would meet me at my hotel at 7:30 AM.

The next morning MB arrived as scheduled and we went for my first English breakfast. After breakfast, we walked to the TT office which was a few blocks away. I was a little surprised to see that the office was on a secluded block that seemed to be away from the main stream of London. We entered the building and went up to the third floor where TT had it's space.

When we walked into the space I was impressed with the size of the space MB had acquired for his company. This certainly made me feel that he was committed to the success of the company and its growth. However I also immediately noticed some other things as I entered. The first thing was that the feel of the space was horrible, it was dull and lifeless. There was a lack of energy, and more than half of the desks were empty. As I looked towards the back of this very long space, I noticed that there were cartons (maybe about 100) piled up about 6 feet high and it was an eyesore. To get to the point, the space looked like a bomb had hit it and no one bothered to clean up the mess.

As MB walked me around to introduce me to the staff, it became obvious to me that MB had billed me to everyone as the second coming of Jesus(no disrespect I am a Catholic) I will never forget the warm greeting that I received from everyone.

We finally went to the very back of the space and went into MBs office. It was then that I met Ben Tuckey. MB had previously explained to me that Ben was a Jr. Partner who had invested a half a million pounds to secure his position in the company. MB had also previously explained that while Ben was a partner in the company that he(MB)made the final decisions. The 3 of us engaged in a general
business conversation for about an hour. Realizing that Ben had to be comfortable with me, I asked Ben to interview me and that no topic was off limits. We talked for sometime about my background, my family, my hobbies and outside interests etc. Ben and I connected immediately and I quickly realized that this is someone that I would have no problem working with and I could tell that Ben felt the same way.

When we were done, MB told me he wanted to introduce me to his sales manager, Mike Gallop. On the way to the sales office he told me that he did not want Mike Gallop to feel threatened by my presence and that I should make him feel confident that I was not there to replace him and that my role would be at a higher level and that he would be reporting to me and not MB any longer.

I spent most of the day with Mike Gallop, getting to know him and picking his brain. In no time at all I concluded that Mike Gallop was intelligent, hard working and good at what he does. I remember thinking to myself how great it will be working with MG and bringing him to the next level of Sales Management.

At some point that day MG explained to me that the biggest challenge that I would face is MB. He explained that MB was stubborn, a control freak, unreasonable, did not understand sales and marketing but swears that he does and listens to no one no matter how correct they may be. I told MG that he did not tell me anything I wasn't aware of . I assured MG that I had the skills and experience to manage the situation and that MB had already given me the green light if I came on board. What MG did not know is that I had already spoken with MB about these issues and that MB had agreed that if I took the position I would have autonomy. Back in the OTA days, when MB and I worked together, he observed how I went toe to toe with the owner and told me that was one of the things that he admired about me, my willingness to go to battle for what I knew was the correct way to grow this type of a business. In fact when I told MB that I am not a yes man and I would always fight for what I believe he said, " if you are a yes man than one of us is not necessary in the company". You'll notice that I put this in quotes, this is because I heard this over and over from MB as time went on. If only he really bought into his own words.

The day conclude with a workshop at 6:30. I was thrilled that I could get to see for myself how this was being handled as workshops are the life blood of this type of operation. I sat in the back of the room and started taking notes on all the changes that were needed. I came up with 2 pages(about 30 items) of changes that I would institute immediately if I decided to come on board. To this day MB never asked me to see this list.

The workshop concluded and day one was over. I left that day concluding in my own mind that if this company can stay afloat with all the wrong things I observed, my coming on board and correcting all this would have an immediate positive affect on the business.

Tomorrow I'll discuss day 2 in London.

As always have a great day!!

Re: Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The official response posted by Malcolm Steel, whilst excellent in every respect and absolutely adequate, is sadly extremely poor and completely inadequate. It contains sins both of commission and omission. Taking the latter first, the official response inexplicably entirely fails to address any of the following points:

1. The absence of any trading income revealed in court documents posted on this site. This is extraordinary given Mr Baghdady's claimed status as a millionaire trader.

2. The question of whether bailiffs did or did not make repeated visits to Training Traders seeking to recover monies owed.

3. Whether or not Training Traders or Mr Baghdady was placed on a media blacklist for non-payment of monies owed.

4. Whether "Joe" (possibly Joe Tuckey) is in fact an institutional trader, and if so which institutions he has traded for, in what capacity and with what success.

5. The strange claims about crashes and so on raised in Mr Steel's previous posts.

6. The claims about "recent volatility" made by another supporter of Training Traders.

7. The claim made that Mr Baghdady is the world's "foremost expert".

I find it extraordinary that no attempt was made to address these issues (particularly the one relating to the apparent absence of trading income) and this would on its own be enough to put me off purchasing training. Alas! This is only the beginning.

Malcolm.
As you seem to know a lot and being a director (recent and former) would you please address the perfectly reasonable questions put to you earlier as the "official" spokeman.
We do really need to get away from the secondary issues and address the key fundamental issues raised. I am sure in your capacity at Training Traders you will be able to shed light on these questions of substance and others that have been posted on here. Afterall, if the business is still in existance as you claim it would be in your very own interest to do so.
Should you be able answer these questions in an objective manner and satify the readers I am sure that your answerphone will be red hot with enquiries.

'..so please make sure you provide appropriate and verifiable proof !..'
Thats all some of US have asked of YOU with regard to the claim the methods, system and education REALLY work.. Will this be forthcoming or ignored again?

You really aren't doing yourself any favours with respect to the people who as you claim, will be reading all/most/some of this thread with a view to forming an opinion about Mike Baghdady's courses, irrespective of the past, present and future company names under which they have, are or will be offered. By ignoring requests to prove the advertised courses are worth the money you ask, you are probably disuading the very people you are trying to attract from investing in their 'education'! If all they read is point-scoring crap from both sides and no real open discussion of the merits or failings of the 'system', don't be surprised if EVERY future venture associated with Mike Baghdady fails from now on.

I'm assuming that you'll be ignoring this post too.. ;)

These are far more relevant than he's been seen in New York over he's sent emails from New York. I apologize to you for my fragrant use of language in this instant.

Now, please answer the 3 questions above and stop trying to find the silliest details for you to try to exploit. It's childish and we were all warned by the Moderators recently about childish behaviour.

I think your claim that Mike Baghdady has been seen in New York is very serious and has very serious implications.

I understand why you want to play is down .... lack of proof ! Caught you.
(please answer these 3 questions such a blatent diversion tactic).

BTW the moderators warned everyone, but you sem to be the worst offender with the most edits and removals of posts by moderators. False allegations and no proof, seems to be a habbit of yours. :LOL:

Chapter Three,

I landed on British soil in the early evening of August 9th 2011. I was met by one of TT's students who happens to own a Limo company. I remember that it was still light out and as we headed to my hotel It was euphoric to see all the London iconic sights that I had seen on TV in the US my whole life. The driver called MB on his cell to let him know that the Eagle has landed. He handed me the phone and after a brief discussion MB told me he would meet me at my hotel at 7:30 AM.

The next morning MB arrived as scheduled and we went for my first English breakfast. After breakfast, we walked to the TT office which was a few blocks away. I was a little surprised to see that the office was on a secluded block that seemed to be away from the main stream of London. We entered the building and went up to the third floor where TT had it's space.

When we walked into the space I was impressed with the size of the space MB had acquired for his company. This certainly made me feel that he was committed to the success of the company and its growth. However I also immediately noticed some other things as I entered. The first thing was that the feel of the space was horrible, it was dull and lifeless. There was a lack of energy, and more than half of the desks were empty. As I looked towards the back of this very long space, I noticed that there were cartons (maybe about 100) piled up about 6 feet high and it was an eyesore. To get to the point, the space looked like a bomb had hit it and no one bothered to clean up the mess.

As MB walked me around to introduce me to the staff, it became obvious to me that MB had billed me to everyone as the second coming of Jesus(no disrespect I am a Catholic) I will never forget the warm greeting that I received from everyone.

We finally went to the very back of the space and went into MBs office. It was then that I met Ben Tuckey. MB had previously explained to me that Ben was a Jr. Partner who had invested a half a million pounds to secure his position in the company. MB had also previously explained that while Ben was a partner in the company that he(MB)made the final decisions. The 3 of us engaged in a general
business conversation for about an hour. Realizing that Ben had to be comfortable with me, I asked Ben to interview me and that no topic was off limits. We talked for sometime about my background, my family, my hobbies and outside interests etc. Ben and I connected immediately and I quickly realized that this is someone that I would have no problem working with and I could tell that Ben felt the same way.

When we were done, MB told me he wanted to introduce me to his sales manager, Mike Gallop. On the way to the sales office he told me that he did not want Mike Gallop to feel threatened by my presence and that I should make him feel confident that I was not there to replace him and that my role would be at a higher level and that he would be reporting to me and not MB any longer.

I spent most of the day with Mike Gallop, getting to know him and picking his brain. In no time at all I concluded that Mike Gallop was intelligent, hard working and good at what he does. I remember thinking to myself how great it will be working with MG and bringing him to the next level of Sales Management.

At some point that day MG explained to me that the biggest challenge that I would face is MB. He explained that MB was stubborn, a control freak, unreasonable, did not understand sales and marketing but swears that he does and listens to no one no matter how correct they may be. I told MG that he did not tell me anything I wasn't aware of . I assured MG that I had the skills and experience to manage the situation and that MB had already given me the green light if I came on board. What MG did not know is that I had already spoken with MB about these issues and that MB had agreed that if I took the position I would have autonomy. Back in the OTA days, when MB and I worked together, he observed how I went toe to toe with the owner and told me that was one of the things that he admired about me, my willingness to go to battle for what I knew was the correct way to grow this type of a business. In fact when I told MB that I am not a yes man and I would always fight for what I believe he said, " if you are a yes man than one of us is not necessary in the company". You'll notice that I put this in quotes, this is because I heard this over and over from MB as time went on. If only he really bought into his own words.

The day conclude with a workshop at 6:30. I was thrilled that I could get to see for myself how this was being handled as workshops are the life blood of this type of operation. I sat in the back of the room and started taking notes on all the changes that were needed. I came up with 2 pages(about 30 items) of changes that I would institute immediately if I decided to come on board. To this day MB never asked me to see this list.

The workshop concluded and day one was over. I left that day concluding in my own mind that if this company can stay afloat with all the wrong things I observed, my coming on board and correcting all this would have an immediate positive affect on the business.

Tomorrow I'll discuss day 2 in London.

As always have a great day!!

Half a million to buy his way into TT? Did I actually just read that?

Malcolm.
Whist you are preparing your answers to the question below could you please address these important issues also?

1. Why did 2 former directors resign?
2. Why have you had a succession of Sales Managers?
3. Why do they keep leaving?
4. Why did Mike Baghdady assault Tony Michaels?
5. What was / is your position within Training Traders?
6. As a director of the business I would assume, and so would the readers, that you would be able to confirm that Mike Baghdady and Ben Tuckey did indeed have the £2m funding needed to fullfill the public claims made to fund the turtles.
7. Did the Bailiffs visit your offices?
8. Was the business put on a Black List for non-payment of invoices to a media company?
9. Why did your whole Sales Team walk out without giving notice?
10. Is your "lifetime license software" covered by a suitable and legal guarantee of provision?
11. Why were the turtles suddenly instructed to close all thier positions?
12. Are the turtles still trading?
13. Why is there no answer to your published office number?
14. Is it true that you have legal action currently taken against you for non-payment?

I will stop there for now. As you were/are in the esteemed postion as director you should be perfectly able to answer these questions. If you are not in the position to do so then as a director (former) you may wish to consider why not. I have been very reasonable and objective here and look forward to you being so by return and giving us all reassuarance that all is well at Training Traders.

Malcolm.
As you have publically verified that Training Traders is still in existence could you also simply confirm that the turtles are still in existence and trading?
Simple question.

Last edited: