Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not?

So, what of the original question - the OP's question - posed so very long ago? If you have read through this epic thread, what do you think? Would you take a course or not?

I would have gladly paid for the entertainment. Bailiffs taking away computers, staff punch ups, turtles getting screwed over the boardroom table !

Classic stuff.

The only bit missing was seeing someone having a bag put over his head, and getting tied to a chair. Perhaps Mr B could incoroprate that into his future offerings.

:)

"The only bit missing was seeing someone having a bag put over his head, and getting tied to a chair. Perhaps Mr B could incoroprate that into his future offerings."

That would infringe Albert's patented teaching method :)

That would infringe Albert's patented teaching method :)

"I tied him to his chair, and I put a sticking plaster across his mouth and I put a paper bag over his head....

He had to be forced to tangibly understand the consequences of fooling around..."

(y)

I was thinking that perhaps Mr B could pay some sort of licence fee, or even employ Albert in a consultancy capacity. I know locking students in a cupboard isnt considered PC these days, but its for their own good.

I know locking students in a cupboard isnt considered PC these days, but its for their own good.

Mr B has lots of ways in which he could do his "students" some good.

For example, instead of taking their 5 grand or whatever it is for teaching them his method, he could just take 2 and a half grand.

Then he could kick them in the balls, and urinate on them as they writhed on the ground in agony. Then he could chuck them out of his office into the street.

They would be much better off - they would have 2 and a half grand left, and they wouldn't have had their heads filled with nonsense.

There are all sorts of ways like this that he could offer a better value service. :LOL:

Or perhaps B should start a new stunt campaign for raising Lizards; after having failed to raise turtles.

After all; he blames UK for not being a good atmosphere for turtles. :LOL:

absolutely; :clap:

lukcly Mr Expert in Candesticks filled the void in the last few days.:LOL:

I have to admit my productivity has gone up little bit. That is at least the good side of BagOfCraps and CandleFullOfCrap.

We need to find fresh laughing stocks on regular basis.

The Baghdady zoo was larger than previously thought. As well as turtles, lizards and hyenas:

It was apparently very difficult to trade at the Training Traders offices. Because of all the unanswered questions about his lack of trading income (etc etc etc ad nauseam), there were an awful lot of elephants in the room.

It is also understood that traders were distracted by a constant howling sound. The mass of allegedly unpaid bills meant that there was a wolf at the door.

Not only that, but there were a huge number of lemmings rushing about the office (these were known by their Latin name, customeres moronicus).

we need to find fresh laughing stocks on regular basis.

fortunatly, or unfortunatly, depending on ones point of view and reference, this is indeed a t2w thing. the old days it was called "sport" nowadays "lulz"

but be sure of this, there will always be a steady stream of fresh "sport"

always :D

fortunatly, or unfortunatly, depending on ones point of view and reference, this is indeed a t2w thing. the old days it was called "sport" nowadays "lulz"

but be sure of this, there will always be a steady stream of fresh "sport"

always :D

I was not aware of this. "Sport" is indeed a far superior term, and I shall use it henceforth.

Reports have reached us that the ostriches at the Training Traders offices were unhappy. Apparently there was insufficient sand in which they could bury their heads, so they left.

Capital sport, what!

Reports have reached us that the ostriches at the Training Traders offices were unhappy. Apparently there was insufficient sand in which they could bury their heads, so they left.

Capital sport, what!

Apparently the Queen of Wasp has abandoned the compound and left the baby turtles to their fate. She is looking for new grounds full of gullibles; somewhere where they don't use facebook. Egypt was not the place; the big McMubarakDady there has also exhausted his tricks :LOL:

Last edited:
Despite everything that has so far been revealed ablout Baghdady and his rather questionable methods - he still appears to think that its business as usual!!!!
Just take a look at this. I think it is in the interests of anyone starting out in trading to be kept aware of what this guy and his cohorts have been up to.
This is a public interest matter.

Online Trade Planning Session

has he created the new TT company yet? and is Malcolm Steel on it as a director?

i thought they'd just recently done the once yearly role over? with one company pushed off the cliff, and the training traders name deftly moved into a new one, or have i the dates wrong on that?

any turtle news? anyone know?

How is this for another dose of "Alice in Wonderland"

The Apprentice - Training Traders

Not only did Baghdady go to Australia and leave with unpaid bills and no sales he also promised to impose upon them the great "Apprentice" scam.

Its highly probable that if he had done to the Aussies what he did to those people in London - he might not have managed to get away with it for so long and Im certain he would have paid a very high price. I know a few Aussies and they don't take lightly to being cheated and ripped off.

Not only did Baghdady go to Australia and leave with unpaid bills and no sales he also promised to impose upon them the great "Apprentice" scam.

Its highly probable that if he had done to the Aussies what he did to those people in London - he might not have managed to get away with it for so long and Im certain he would have paid a very high price. I know a few Aussies and they don't take lightly to being cheated and ripped off.

Lord Baghdady; Lord Balls of Steel. I give him credit for creating this sport. :LOL:

Mike Baghdady is dubbed the "Lord Sugar" of the Financial Markets, he is founder of the only Financial Market "Apprentice".

Go onto these threads and spread the word, they are all Australian based with experience of being caught out by trading scams. They'll put the word out on the Australian trading forums.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/114076-ltg-goldrock-aka-live-trader-global-30.html

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/general-trading-chat/120920-regent-markets-pty-ltd-18.html

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/general-trading-chat/43322-lifestyle-trader-16.html

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/gen...estyle-trader-lifestyle-asset-management.html

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/37512-pgi-147.html

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/general-trading-chat/145222-simplicity-trading-associates.html