Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not?

Oh dear, here we go again

"We do not use traditional indicators. They do not work consistently and are mainly lagging indicators. Our Price Behaviour method of Trading is based on the recognition of price momentum and our clever software package assists us in this and allows us an Edge over most others trading the same markets.

If it’s good enough for Professional Traders at leading Financial Institutions then it might just be good enough to give you an advantage. Please review our client list."

Training Traders, Long Term Trade Software, Markets

:LOL: i am intrigued about the statement in the video regarding the aqua colored line "selling pressure"; the voice says "This is not an indicator, it indicates selling pressure.."

Mr B uses any means to deceive the punters. :LOL:

:LOL: i am intrigued about the statement in the video regarding the aqua colored line "selling pressure"; the voice says "This is not an indicator, it indicates selling pressure.."

Mr B uses any means to deceive the punters. :LOL:

Its a moving average obviously, plus the candles may well be set as heiken ashi, or as he calls it 'market wave'.

As far as I can see these are the same indicators being used in Tradestation by Baghdady, but hold on, I thought he said they werent available anywhere else?

Double click the video to maximise it and then look at around 33 seconds in. Compare with the video on the second link, the 5k 'not available elsewhere' software.

Can any Tradestation gurus knock up the same indicators for free?

Mike Baghdady - Training Traders - EURJPY - 11 Oct 09 - YouTube

http://www.trainingtraders.com/trade-software/short-term-software.html

Last edited:
This thread is becoming boring now that Mr Tony has stopped posting on what actually happened...

I think he might have been threatened to be sued? Assuming he is an american citizen.

I am not sure if we are going to be able to read Chapter 4 and so on.

This thread is becoming boring now that Mr Tony has stopped posting on what actually happened...

I think he might have been threatened to be sued? Assuming he is an american citizen.

I am not sure if we are going to be able to read Chapter 4 and so on.

I hope we can read it, it was very interesting. Come back Tony M!

If anyone is suffering from MB withdrawal, have a look at this FX Street webinar. I think The Hare has referred to it a few times.

It is comedy gold. Farmers should tune into these webinars to get free fertiliser.

Trade Live The New York Session

I'm not sure what my favourite part is. It might be the thinly-veiled advert for his software. It might be where he dribbles on for 10 minutes about his wonderful work ethic. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Or it could be the bit where he says if you do not recognise his "structural points" you will never be successful. Or maybe when he says he doesn't do it for money. There are so many gems to enjoy, so get stuck in and get ready to laugh!

:LOL:

This is taken from a press article on the TT website. Mike Saghbooby says:

"And at the peak of my career I was the head technical trader and trainer at the Board of Trade in New York which is an exchange..."

Is there any such post? Does the exchange have its own Head Trader? Does it have its own trainer?

Perhaps Malcolm Steel would like to comment? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Its certainly a rich seam of comedy gold. I cant wait for the next one

Sadly, there are rumours that there might not be another one. Mr Sackhofsh1tdady is apparently a little hard to get hold of these days. Perhaps he is busy with the relocation of his premises and the umpteenth name change of his company?

Last edited:
This is taken from a press article on the TT website. Mike Saghbooby says:

"And at the peak of my career I was the head technical trader and trainer at the Board of Trade in New York which is an exchange..."

Is there any such post? Does the exchange have its own Head Trader? Does it have its own trainer?

Perhaps Malcolm Steel would like to comment? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

It's an exaggeration of the truth (who'd have thought that??). I believe he was a head trader and/or trainer at a firm that did business on the trading floor (maybe his own firm, I don't know)

Peter

Also, something I am not sure of but will try to get confirmation....the NYBOT employed or strongly recommended several trainers to help the floor traders transition to electronic trading when the exchange was bought out by ICE, circa 2006/2007.

Peter

Its certainly a rich seam of comedy gold. I cant wait for the next one

Out of interest, why is it billed as "Trade Live" ("Join Mike Baghdady as he trades the SpyGlass live money account on the New York session" etc etc)?

Could it be that FX Street is full of sh1t as well? There don't appear to be any trades called live, far less any actually entered live. So why do they bill it as a live trading event?

This whole episode is really staring to shake my faith in charlatans that can't trade and who flog utter sh1te to gullible idiots for staggering sums of money.

Out of interest, why is it billed as "Trade Live" ("Join Mike Baghdady as he trades the SpyGlass live money account on the New York session" etc etc)?

Could it be that FX Street is full of sh1t as well? There don't appear to be any trades called live, far less any actually entered live.

This whole episode is really staring to shake my faith in charlatans that can't trade and who flog utter sh1te to gullible idiots for staggering sums of money.

Just wait until you see this Kishore M guy, or perhaps we should give you a rerun of the secret Nazi box decoder.

There's at least one other webinar with exactly the same name. Amusingly it starts off with Mr Baghdady stating that he wont actually be trading live due to "technical difficulties". He then spends the next 88 minutes talking complete and utter bollox.

I'm listening the webinar as I'm typing this. Just got to the bit where Mr B says "I dont want anyone to think we are doing this for monetary gain !" PMSL !