Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not?

They gave the particular company name involved so one search for that company name and one for Baghdady would probably suffice. They would also need the postcode but surely that is known. OK so maybe £8 or £12 budget will be required.

:LOL: Organise a whip round. Have a cake stall maybe a tombola.

This thread is seriously pants ! :LOL:

Posting allegations without any proof whatsoever is counter-productive, it makes Baghdady look like he has been victimised, especially where ex employees are allegedly involved (though no proof of that has been posted either).

You're right, it has turned into a rubbish thread. Much has been promised but nothing delivered. A bit like Mike himself so I suppose there is some irony in it.

Oh, I don't know. As The Hare says, it is comedy gold, and rapidly turning into a T2W classic.

There have been a lot of interesting accusations and allegations which have mysteriously gone unchallenged - something which is very interesting in itself.

Plus there is the promise of more entertainment to come from people who seem to be ex-insiders.

It could even be a fairly instructive thread, although of course those who could learn from it will simply ignore it for the most part.

Pboyles is right though, it is time for those with the means to do so to start posting some proofs.

been watching for a while..

as its turning into a comedy, thought this might be appropriate..

but only for the lulz.. no malice intended.. ;)

emelen..

Attachments

• Mike-B-Ali-G.JPG
    Mike-B-Ali-G.JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 168
been watching for a while..

as its turning into a comedy, thought this might be appropriate..

but only for the lulz.. no malice intended.. ;)

emelen..

I imagine you are referring to the time when, in 2009, Mike won the World Rapping Championship?

'Investment in education is never wasted money'- No, it probably isn't but when a course is advertised to you, as it was to me, at £4,250 one week, then a fortnight or so later the price for the same course suddenly drops to £2,000 and I'm told to 'hurry because places are going fast', how much of that £4,250 would've been 'wasted money''? I appreciate that this is an individual circumstance and your comment was meant as a broader generalisation, but had I accepted Mr. Baghdady's kind offer of education at the full price and subsequently found out that somebody else had the same opportunity as me for over a 50% discount, that to me would've said 'wasted money'.

And yes, I do have the email to back support my claim.. ;-)

Attachments

• TT-email.jpg
    TT-email.jpg
    388.3 KB · Views: 173
I imagine you are referring to the time when, in 2009, Mike won the World Rapping Championship?

not to mention the 2012 Course Discounting World Championship!

economics says greater demand = higher prices, lower demand = lower prices..
TT's inverse of this logic led me to do my due diligence and I ended up here..

luck ol' me! ;)

I can't say I read through all the pages on this thread so maybe this has been said many times.

Anything that is of any real value in the trading business is a closely guarded secret. Nobody is going to let know about it, not for any price. Save your 5000GBP and use it to cover living expenses while you stare at whatever it is you think you need to stare at to make yourself profitable.

1. Yes you are correct again. The word "J**s" is racist towards the Japanese people now that I have confirmed it on the Internet. I have learnt this word from American movies while growing up. A lot of american media uses this word frequently in the war movies but wrong is wrong.

No - it isn't racist at all. Neither is the word Paki.

Jap is simply a shortening of the word Japanese. My name is Peter, I prefer to be called Pete. I do not find this offensive.

By the way - I lived in Japan for a while. Having some 55 year old drunken Japanese business mane in a suit turn to your girlfriend and say "so, you like white meat" - that's racist.

2. I apologize for any Japanese forum members for using this term. At least I have the moral ability to do this.

You have no 'moral ability' to do anything. I presume you believe in positive discrimination, right? That African Americans can call themselves "nigger" but Caucasian Americans can't.

You have no more right to be racist than anyone else. Don't play the race card here.

2. But wrong is wrong and racist abuse of this nature is not acceptable. Please do report me to the forum administrators and local law enforcement authorities and I am ready to face the trial and its resultant judgement. I used a racist term unknowingly due to my ignorance and must pay the appropriate price for it.

Just give me a discount on a curry next Friday & we'll be square, OK?

For the lovers of lulz, this sorry saga is developing into a genuine classic.

Maybe it's not quite into WASP / Mr Spreadbetting / Trading Elite Club / Howard Cohodas territory yet. But it's getting there, one day at a time.

Mike Baghdady - World Trading Champion 2009, Trading Forum Lulz Champion 2012.

You must have been reading up on T2W history.

A good knowledge you have for a member who joined only last month...

TT's inverse of this logic led me to do my due diligence and I ended up here..

luck ol' me! ;)

They have a habit of shooting themselves in the foot. Had they not aired their infamous fake TV advert in 2010 they would probably have continued under the radar. Of course they knew better, and here we are today.

That's what you get for taking the public for fools.

I have to agree. If such an accusation is true, at the very least adequate details should be given to allow independant verification.

To undertake an exhausive search of all of Mr Baghdaddy's various companies, and directorships, and each of the individuals involved who may have been served, would be both time consuming, and relatively expensive even at £4 per enquiry.

I'm sure if concrete allegations are provided some kind soul will provide illumination.

I smell opportunity here.

How about we start a pool. We'll call it the "Sting in the tail for Baghdaddy Pool"

Well have an interesting logo - something like this:

s-wasp.jpg

Members of T2W can all donate money to the pool. It will be intended to pay for the cost of investigating the various companies and court cases.

Once the pool gets to a hefty size, we can f*** off with the cash?

You in?

Would anyone like to call the Training Traders office number?

Been like this for a couple of days now!

No staff - no turtles.

Wonder why?

+442034051000