Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not?

More from the inside!

I think that trade2win deserves some credit following the latest revelation from inside Training Traders.Those that are left (not many) seem to want to get everything off their chests now - I wonder why?

It seems that last year when Baghdady was trying to get unfavourable comments removed from any threads mentioning his good self - he utilised the not inconsiderable resources of non other than the Queens lawyers, Harbottle & Lewis. It seems that was the same tactic adopted this time.

Credit to trade2win for taking them on as it seems Baghdadys normal tactic when caught out is to be aggressive and deploy the strongest legal hardware he can find thus ramping up the cost for anyone on the other side. It would have been expensive and I am sure that Harbottle & Lewis got paid unlike many others. Then again?

Are you implying that the secret nazi box is not so good after all?

It obviously doesnt make the kind of returns that Mr Baghdaddy claims (no one does, but let not forget, he's world trading champion), but I can assure you, the secret nazi box is worth every penny.

Have a look at this link.

Trade Live The New York Session

FXStreet are hosting a live session with the self proclaimed, "world's foremost expert on Price Behaviour" on 30th March.

Whats the betting that he will not show? I'm happy to take anyones money.
I for one have signed up - cannot wait!!!

Have a look at this link.

Trade Live The New York Session

FXStreet are hosting a live session with the self proclaimed, "world's foremost expert on Price Behaviour" on 30th March.

Whats the betting that he will not show? I'm happy to take anyones money.
I for one have signed up - cannot wait!!!

I'll take that bet against you on the condition that if the webinar is canceled by FXStreet on or before March 29th then I win :)

Peter

More from the inside!

I think that trade2win deserves some credit following the latest revelation from inside Training Traders.Those that are left (not many) seem to want to get everything off their chests now - I wonder why?

It seems that last year when Baghdady was trying to get unfavourable comments removed from any threads mentioning his good self - he utilised the not inconsiderable resources of non other than the Queens lawyers, Harbottle & Lewis. It seems that was the same tactic adopted this time.

Credit to trade2win for taking them on as it seems Baghdadys normal tactic when caught out is to be aggressive and deploy the strongest legal hardware he can find thus ramping up the cost for anyone on the other side. It would have been expensive and I am sure that Harbottle & Lewis got paid unlike many others. Then again?

Would.
Ben Tuckey (Hedge Fund Manager - we think? )
Joe Tuckey (Institutional trader - we don't think)
Malcolm (Official spokesman- although he does not seem to want to say much lately)
Matt (don't know who Matt is)
or any of the cohorts who posted earlier in favour of Mr Baghdady please reply and deny that this is the case?

Would.
Ben Tuckey (Hedge Fund Manager - we think? )
Joe Tuckey (Institutional trader - we don't think)
Malcolm (Official spokesman- although he does not seem to want to say much lately)
Matt (don't know who Matt is)
or any of the cohorts who posted earlier in favour of Mr Baghdady please reply and deny that this is the case?

Or would the self-proclaimed "Worlds leading expert on Price Behaviour Trading" himself like to come on and comment?

FXStreet are really in a different league of hypocrisy.

In the noble pursuit of lulz, I watched a recording of the last webinar in which Mr Baghdaddy "traded the new york session".

No actual live trades where called. As might be expected, Mr B spent the whole webinar pointing out retrospective trades. Hillariously, he claimed returns in excess of 300% from one trade alone !

Whilst we must respect the well established tradition of trading forums allowing their vendors and strategic partners, to talk complete and utter bollox, I feel that perhaps FXStreet are abusing the privilege.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yet another piece of ceative writing????

Have a look at this link which is Mr Baghdadys take on his visit last year to The American University in Cairo.

Stock Trading Guru Shows AUCians the Fundamentals of Success | Learn how to Trade Forex, Blog

"Luckily for AUCians, Baghdady revealed that he is developing a 6 week trading crash-course, under the umbrella of the Business School, exclusively for AUCians"

Despite several emails to the Dean of the Business school and his associate dealing with such matters , they have so far, been unable to confirm that Mr Baghdady is doing what he claimed in his Blog.
You would have thought that had the "Worlds Leading expert on Price Behaviour Trading" been setting up such a course as claimed they would not have been shy about letting us know, would you.

Then again, it might just be a communication problem.

I'll take that bet against you on the condition that if the webinar is canceled by FXStreet on or before March 29th then I win :)

Peter

wackypete.
In the time honoured tradition of the honest bookmaker I have to decline your very kind offer.
I would love it to happen as I am sure most who are members on here and have an interest would.

Personally I think its time to put up or shut up. Or to put it more crudely start p****** or get off the pot.

If there was a case before the County Court why can nobody be arsed to spend £4 to prove it. Now we hear that an Egyptian hasn't answered an e mail, its hardly the smoking gun is it? Start posting proper proof or give it a rest.

Personally I think its time to put up or shut up. Or to put it more crudely start p****** or get off the pot.

If there was a case before the County Court why can nobody be arsed to spend £4 to prove it. Now we hear that an Egyptian hasn't answered an e mail, its hardly the smoking gun is it? Start posting proper proof or give it a rest.

If I may.
The Egyptian did answer - but not in the affirmative.

and what did he say?

The matter has been passed to another to deal with.
Another has not dealt with it.

Embarrassment may be at the root cause of this as he is, in effect one or their own, he graduated there and he is Egyptian.

I am not letting it go and will continue to contact them daily.

Of course, if they were doing such a thing with Mr Baghdady would you not think they might wish to be proud of it and confirm so, without delay?

Last edited:
Of course, if they were doing such a thing with Mr Baghdady would you not think they might wish to be proud of it and confirm so, without delay?

In that part of the world nothing gets done 'without delay', in fact most of the time nothing gets done at all.

If there was a case before the County Court why can nobody be arsed to spend £4 to prove it.

I have to agree. If such an accusation is true, at the very least adequate details should be given to allow independant verification.

To undertake an exhausive search of all of Mr Baghdaddy's various companies, and directorships, and each of the individuals involved who may have been served, would be both time consuming, and relatively expensive even at £4 per enquiry.

I'm sure if concrete allegations are provided some kind soul will provide illumination.

I have to agree. If such an accusation is true, at the very least adequate details should be given to allow independant verification.

To undertake an exhausive search of all of Mr Baghdaddy's various companies, and directorships, and each of the individuals involved who may have been served, would be both time consuming, and relatively expensive even at £4 per enquiry.

I'm sure if concrete allegations are provided some kind soul will provide illumination.

They gave the particular company name involved so one search for that company name and one for Baghdady would probably suffice. They would also need the postcode but surely that is known. OK so maybe £8 or £12 budget will be required.