Michael Jenkins Indicators

TKE1

Hi,

I am looking for any Michael Jenkins indicators on any Platform....

If anyone would to sell or trade them - please let me know - PM me but leave an e-mail address, as I can't PM back on this Forum as yet....

Many Thanks....

One of my trading buddies said he went out to New York and sign a non disclosure while paying $2,000 to learn a Gann soloution to the Right Angle and Growth Angle. Guess what>? It was just a vague story where he had 40 rules with no real vibration analysis done. CL

One of my trading buddies said he went out to New York and sign a non disclosure while paying $2,000 to learn a Gann soloution to the Right Angle and Growth Angle. Guess what>? It was just a vague story where he had 40 rules with no real vibration analysis done. CL

Many Thanks - so do you know any of these rules ?

It was non disclosure agreement, so as business men I to have NDA for my clients. I will not be a person who leaks others trade secrets, but I will not lie its no soloution to any trading. To know W.D Gann trading you need to know the secret mathmathetics he use. Michael Jenkins does not have that secret, and he does not know any real secrets if he is selling them. Remember that one that can know these secrets is a legend in the market place to come. I am not the one ethier and neither is Micheal Jenkins for his name did not show up as a true trader to me. "The Master Seal Unlock " (55) I am the one if you know this mystery than its possible to solve the Gann Angles. If you don't believe me look up coral castle, and see a right angle statue of which was made. CL

It was non disclosure agreement, so as business men I to have NDA for my clients. I will not be a person who leaks others trade secrets, but I will not lie its no soloution to any trading. To know W.D Gann trading you need to know the secret mathmathetics he use. Michael Jenkins does not have that secret, and he does not know any real secrets if he is selling them. Remember that one that can know these secrets is a legend in the market place to come. I am not the one ethier and neither is Micheal Jenkins for his name did not show up as a true trader to me. "The Master Seal Unlock " (55) I am the one if you know this mystery than its possible to solve the Gann Angles. If you don't believe me look up coral castle, and see a right angle statue of which was made. CL

I shall look into it ..... Thanks

Michael Jenkins <- is he good? any advise?

Like I said though he has 40 rules, and they're for example 1. When
Saturn is in conjunction do this or do that... than another rule would be 2. Follow the trend line up if such and such... typical thing if you what I am saying. I am not interested in this kind of thing, but I know the guy that has the NDA with him. Jenkins left any record like Gann? No to be honest I do not know how he does year to year.

If someone has a method that explains vibration at every phase of the market it could be something like Gann. The resonance technique must be from the foundation of nature so it has to be more scientific than geometry base alone. From what I know Jenkins is more board geometry and trend line applications.