Ocean Indicator Vids 2009 - Jim Sloman

Jan 2, 2012
Hi,

Jim Sloman made some "new" Ocean videos to show how to best use his indicators!

He made them in Nov.2009 aparently and there were 3 videos in the set.

If anyone would like to sell or trade - please let me know.... or if you have the latest versions of the ocean indicators (TS) please let me know.

PM me but please leave an e-mail address, as I can't PM back on this Forum as yet....

Many Thanks....

Jan 20, 2014
The Ocean Theory

Hi, I'm a really big fan of Jim Sloman myself. Unfortunately though, the Ocean Theory software is no longer available. I'm not sure as to why at the moment, but it's very sad indeed.

May 18, 2015
Ocean Theory for sale

Hi, I'm a really big fan of Jim Sloman myself. Unfortunately though, the Ocean Theory software is no longer available. I'm not sure as to why at the moment, but it's very sad indeed.

Hi, I currently own Ocean Theory Classic and Ocean Pro software for Genesis Trade Navigator. I am trying to sell it at the moment. If you are interested please let me know. I just have to check with Genesis if this is possible first.
Cheers
J

May 18, 2015
Ocean Theory for sale

Hi,

Jim Sloman made some "new" Ocean videos to show how to best use his indicators!

He made them in Nov.2009 aparently and there were 3 videos in the set.

If anyone would like to sell or trade - please let me know.... or if you have the latest versions of the ocean indicators (TS) please let me know.

PM me but please leave an e-mail address, as I can't PM back on this Forum as yet....

Many Thanks....

Hi, I currently own Ocean Theory Classic and Ocean Pro software for Genesis Trade Navigator. I am trying to sell it at the moment. If you are interested please let me know. I just have to check with Genesis if this is possible first.
Cheers
J

Porks

Mar 23, 2004
UK
Hello,

I have Ocean Theory 9 DVD set with Tradestation code available, best offer gets it!

PM me, Cheers.

Mar 31, 2017
Cheers
J
hi is this still available?

Jun 29, 2010
Cheers
J
Jessin,

I am interested in your Ocean Theory Classic and Ocean Pro software for Genesis Trade Navigator. If you still have it for sale then please pm me or leave some way to contact you.
Also anyone else who is reading this that has the ocean theory Pro (master) indicators for either Tradestation or Trade Navigator then please contact me even if the date of this message is old.
The main ocean Pro or Master indicators are as follows: Triple SDX with shadow, BTX1 line, BTX2 line, Component 4 line, STX#7 line, NST/NDX bounded line with MA, NMA band excursion line.

Sep 22, 2017

some images of the Ocean Pro indicators in action
Hi Meowster ,

It's been quite some time now since we last talked - how have you been ? :)

Message me or email me anytime , would be nice to catch up with you (also, have update regarding wave59) .

Last edited:

Stobi

Nov 10, 2018
Cheers
J
Hi do you still have and sell Ocean software pls?

Thank you for your reply.