Ocean Indicator Vids 2009 - Jim Sloman

TKE1

Hi,

Jim Sloman made some "new" Ocean videos to show how to best use his indicators!

He made them in Nov.2009 aparently and there were 3 videos in the set.

If anyone would like to sell or trade - please let me know.... or if you have the latest versions of the ocean indicators (TS) please let me know.

PM me but please leave an e-mail address, as I can't PM back on this Forum as yet....

Many Thanks....

The Ocean Theory

Hi, I'm a really big fan of Jim Sloman myself. Unfortunately though, the Ocean Theory software is no longer available. I'm not sure as to why at the moment, but it's very sad indeed.

Ocean Theory for sale

Hi, I'm a really big fan of Jim Sloman myself. Unfortunately though, the Ocean Theory software is no longer available. I'm not sure as to why at the moment, but it's very sad indeed.

Hi, I currently own Ocean Theory Classic and Ocean Pro software for Genesis Trade Navigator. I am trying to sell it at the moment. If you are interested please let me know. I just have to check with Genesis if this is possible first.
Cheers
J

Ocean Theory for sale

Hi,

Jim Sloman made some "new" Ocean videos to show how to best use his indicators!

He made them in Nov.2009 aparently and there were 3 videos in the set.

If anyone would like to sell or trade - please let me know.... or if you have the latest versions of the ocean indicators (TS) please let me know.

PM me but please leave an e-mail address, as I can't PM back on this Forum as yet....

Many Thanks....

Hi, I currently own Ocean Theory Classic and Ocean Pro software for Genesis Trade Navigator. I am trying to sell it at the moment. If you are interested please let me know. I just have to check with Genesis if this is possible first.
Cheers
J

Hello,

I have Ocean Theory 9 DVD set with Tradestation code available, best offer gets it!

PM me, Cheers.

Cheers
J
hi is this still available?

Cheers
J

Jessin,

I am interested in your Ocean Theory Classic and Ocean Pro software for Genesis Trade Navigator. If you still have it for sale then please pm me or leave some way to contact you.
Also anyone else who is reading this that has the ocean theory Pro (master) indicators for either Tradestation or Trade Navigator then please contact me even if the date of this message is old.
The main ocean Pro or Master indicators are as follows: Triple SDX with shadow, BTX1 line, BTX2 line, Component 4 line, STX#7 line, NST/NDX bounded line with MA, NMA band excursion line.

kaRS3U

mMYeHp

some images of the Ocean Pro indicators in action

Cheers
J

Hi do you still have and sell Ocean software pls?

Thank you for your reply.

I actually purchased the Ocean Theory package back in 2006 from Jim Sloman, when he was still doing some training. I have been out of the markets for a while since about 2007, but recently started up some of my old work on trading programs. I have been able to restore all the Ocean Theory indicators to the new Tradestation. I am looking for someone who knows EasyLanguage to collaborate with building and backtesting programs based on the Ocean Theory indicators. Leave a message on the thread if you know EasyLanguage well. I'd be willing to share the indicators in exchange. Thanks.

I actually purchased the Ocean Theory package back in 2006 from Jim Sloman, when he was still doing some training. I have been out of the markets for a while since about 2007, but recently started up some of my old work on trading programs. I have been able to restore all the Ocean Theory indicators to the new Tradestation. I am looking for someone who knows EasyLanguage to collaborate with building and backtesting programs based on the Ocean Theory indicators. Leave a message on the thread if you know EasyLanguage well. I'd be willing to share the indicators in exchange. Thanks.
hi! i know Python :) would that do?

If you are still interested in finding someone, reach me out. I want know more about Ocean Theory.

I can give in exchange some valuable knowledge. I code for any platform, although I myself just use TradeStation and AmiBroker.

I perform backtests (and real-life trading) in R-Multiples (Van Tharp) and I want to give a try to Ocean Theory; it seems interesting. However, I need the manuals or some help in order to understand it, so that I can apply a mechanical approach and a distribution in R-Multiples. The framework of R-Multiples, using their expectancy and standard deviation is huge.

It would be nice to find someone with whom to talk about this. DM if interested.

Javier

Last edited:
If you are still interested in finding someone, reach me out. I want know more about Ocean Theory.

I can give in exchange some valuable knowledge. I code for any platform, although I myself just use TradeStation and AmiBroker.

I perform backtests (and real-life trading) in R-Multiples (Van Tharp) and I want to give a try to Ocean Theory; it seems interesting. However, I need the manuals or some help in order to understand it, so that I can apply a mechanical approach and a distribution in R-Multiples. The framework of R-Multiples, using their expectancy and standard deviation is huge.

It would be nice to find someone with whom to talk about this. DM me or send me an email at [email protected] .

Javier

"Ocean Theory, An Introduction" is available for free here:

Here is more information and pictures of Ocean Theory: