Message when posting high score

adrianallen99

Established member
Why do I sometimes get this message when trying to post a high score for some of the games. Doesn't happen all the time, just occasionally. The highscore still seems to get posted, so no major problem was just curious.

adrianallen99, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

As long as it records you're score that the main thing. But obviously it's a little disconcerting when you get permission denied errors. I've tried to figure out what might be happening and the only conceivable reason so far is that your cookie is timing out because you are in the game for too long a time. Not very helpful I know, but all I've managed to come up with for now.

I have found it occurs when trying to post a comment. Doesn't happen everytime, but I don't think the comment was added when it did occur. Hope that is some use.