Message For Ftse Traders......

:LOL: No offence taken. Just my choice of words.

pheww

if only hindsight could work as well

just been playing around with a 10 min chart and a couple of moving averages

would have been nice to have got gone long at 15:00 and stayed in and taken the rollover

Attachments

• ftse 10 min.JPG
    ftse 10 min.JPG
    84.5 KB · Views: 165
Hi all. Im planning to subscribe for Ninja service and I have just one question for you guys. At present time I trade futures with Infinity Futures and I use automated system based on Sierra Charts. Im planning to move my account from Infinity to futuresbetting.com,same idea but no commisions. Unfortunately they support only Ninja for automated trading. After contacting Sierra admin. they tolled me--- I can send the signals to Ninja through a text file.
I wonder if it works ??? and IF does would it slow down order processing ,get late feels ????

Thanks

Vitali.

Hi lads, I haven't been daytrading that much lately so I haven't been around much, but I came across a nice one yesterday. Hope it hasn't been posted before.

BestFreeCharts.com - The Web's Best Free Stock Charts added VWAP yesterday. AFAIK, it's the only free VWAP around. Pretty good if you're trading US stocks or want ETF cash data to back up US Futures trading. Their live data comes from BATS which is about 12% of US trade and it seems pretty solid.

Anyway, I hope some of you find it useful. Best of luck to everyone still stuck in the trenches today.

Hi lads, I haven't been daytrading that much lately so I haven't been around much, but I came across a nice one yesterday. Hope it hasn't been posted before.

BestFreeCharts.com - The Web's Best Free Stock Charts added VWAP yesterday. AFAIK, it's the only free VWAP around. Pretty good if you're trading US stocks or want ETF cash data to back up US Futures trading. Their live data comes from BATS which is about 12% of US trade and it seems pretty solid.

Anyway, I hope some of you find it useful. Best of luck to everyone still stuck in the trenches today.

(y) Been looking EVERYWHERE for VWAP! Nice one Rennie, thanks for this.

Interesting scuffle going on right now. SPY well under VWAP and fighting close to LOD. If it breaks below 82.60 we could get a quick flush out on everything while the gap from last week gets faded. Worth keeping an eye on.

Good luck to all.

SPY is caught between the 20x5min and VWAP and can't make a decision. FTSE is fast asleep. Is there anyone here anymore???

Hi chaps - have you abandoned this thread? I hope not as I found it both informative & entertaining.
If you have moved to another any chance of letting me know which one?
Regards
Matt

Hi chaps - have you abandoned this thread? I hope not as I found it both informative & entertaining.
If you have moved to another any chance of letting me know which one?
Regards
Matt

i'm still around but taking it easy over the easter break

Thinking about shorting the FTSE, bear market rally anyone?

hi Beenie83

just curious why? what makes want to short?

the question is not a recommnedation not to do it you trade from your own analysis, just curious to know why you think a short is on the cards?

hi Beenie83

just curious why? what makes want to short?

the question is not a recommnedation not to do it you trade from your own analysis, just curious to know why you think a short is on the cards?

My indicators gave me a sell signal

I believe its a bull market. Technical indicators suggest a bearish movement so I will be buying into the drop. I think we are just scared of letting this puppy rise, even though it wants to.
COME ON THE MARKET!!!

Are you trading for the longer term, ie, overnight, or just intraday? In any case, we are on top of a four day holiday.

I believe its a bull market. Technical indicators suggest a bearish movement so I will be buying into the drop. I think we are just scared of letting this puppy rise, even though it wants to.
COME ON THE MARKET!!!

Looks like your bulls went on a little stampeed there!