Message For Ftse Traders......

Its from a pivot calculator I downloaded - all calculations are standard, so the market is seeing those r/l levels also - google for it, its everywhere online to use on websites or download as I have to sit on desktop.

i find all these things fascinating. everything is worth a look to see if it helps or improves your method.

so yes please.

hitting a 5 pt ping pong arnt we 4065 - 4070

i need some brekkie so i will be back later

Yep, pause over and seems to be hovering at that 4080

Don't be too hard on yourself, Lapalaraba, it's only the start of the day

i find all these things fascinating. everything is worth a look to see if it helps or improves your method.

so yes please.

hitting a 5 pt ping pong arnt we 4065 - 4070

i need some brekkie so i will be back later

ok chaps back.

here is a thought based on yesterday around entries and exits emotions. how about you tell me when to enter and exit today.

I am fuming I missed this, had a wrong timeframe on and was trying to shave my brothers head at the same time.... This is what happens with no sleep and family staying round - sitting out for a while.

Nice work Keithh, moving stop is good idea, make the most of it.

Does your brother know that you hand is shaking? :LOL:

I shorted Footsie at 0921

Last edited:
5 minutes.

thanks

you can tell i'm getting a bit bored:

ACTUAL THINGS SAID IN COURT:
Q: What is your date of birth?
A: July 15.
Q: What year?
A: Every year.

Q: What was the first thing your husband said to you when he woke that morning?
A: He said, "Where am I, Cathy?"
Q: And why did that upset you?
A: My name is Susan.

thanks

you can tell i'm getting a bit bored:

ACTUAL THINGS SAID IN COURT:
Q: What is your date of birth?
A: July 15.
Q: What year?
A: Every year.

Q: What was the first thing your husband said to you when he woke that morning?
A: He said, "Where am I, Cathy?"
Q: And why did that upset you?
A: My name is Susan.

where did you find these quotes? (y)

good to see you, hows it going with oil?

its ok, my system has not really performed that well on any of my markets, FTSE Gilts or Oil this last week.

i should be back in the city for next month as need to make money, so going back to professional arcade

you?

its ok, my system has not really performed that well on any of my markets, FTSE Gilts or Oil this last week.

i should be back in the city for next month as need to make money, so going back to professional arcade

you?

still trundling along

Yes. It showed about 9 points profit at one time but I left it too long.

Do you have a cure for whipsaws? My average system falls down when I encounter those.

Yes. It showed about 9 points profit at one time but I left it too long.

Do you have a cure for whipsaws? My average system falls down when I encounter those.

wish i had, i still get caught out, the trouble with our style of trading is we are only looking for a short time frame to get in and out. i guess if we were more swing/ long term trading we would not get whipped about.

i dont have the mind for longer term trading with stops 100 pts or so away it does my head in.

now if I/we could devise a system which could see into the future only for 5 mins at a time would be enough you could see if the next bar coming up closes higher/ lower than the current bar wouldn't that be nice ????????????

still a little whip here and there keeps us on our toes.

wish i had, i still get caught out, the trouble with our style of trading is we are only looking for a short time frame to get in and out. i guess if we were more swing/ long term trading we would not get whipped about.

i dont have the mind for longer term trading with stops 100 pts or so away it does my head in.

now if I/we could devise a system which could see into the future only for 5 mins at a time would be enough you could see if the next bar coming up closes higher/ lower than the current bar wouldn't that be nice ????????????

still a little whip here and there keeps us on our toes.

Like hell it does. :mad: It pisses me off. :)

I agree about large stops. I don't like them, at all. I took 21 points, this morning and for why? If I had closed at 10, I would have been 11 points better off.

Like hell it does. :mad: It pisses me off. :)

I agree about large stops. I don't like them, at all. I took 21 points, this morning and for why? If I had closed at 10, I would have been 11 points better off.

no offence ment, i know it hurts.