Message For Ftse Traders......

I have been practising my front foot cover drives in the garden whilst waiting for my father to get out of the bath..................

need to have a shower........

tick tock, tick tock.......

Friday prayers is at 13.00 at the local mosque..............running a bit late!!

I thought I'd post another chart just before i went and give you guys an update of where we are?

My stop loss got triggered break even after being in profit of 40 points(now you know why i am a scalper..huh hum!!)

It doesn't matter I opened another short again as it was touching my trend line and I just had to open it up again!!

So latest position

short 3530...........stop loss 3560..........target, this time i just take my profit when it falls!!

Attachments

• 6th march 12.37.png
    6th march 12.37.png
    23.2 KB · Views: 126
Anyone else get Sir William's emails? General upwards trend seems to be the main conclusion from the email. Im too unsure and inexperianced, sitting this one out. already lost a few points on a short that got stopped out (bad entry)

i have question for all my learned friends..
on IG when trading the daily footsie, the minimum stop distance varies from day to day, sometimes it is 30 , others 10 and today 50, why? i dont understand , obviously it is affecting my trading style?
anyone else notice this?
thanks for any advice, it will be appreciated.

on IG when trading the daily footsie, the minimum stop distance varies from day to day, sometimes it is 30 , others 10 and today 50, why? i dont understand , obviously it is affecting my trading style?
anyone else notice this?

50 today, prob due to market volatility(at 13.30)

anyone else notice this?

gone short at 3550. and i know why they increased stop distances, cos of incrased market voltaility around major announcments..

yeah should have waited.
lesson for next time

if you wanted to short, you would have been better to place a stop order below the market, so if numbers came in much worse and market crapped out, you would not miss it. you can do this on the upside as well.

live and learn.

if you wanted to short, you would have been better to place a stop order below the market, so if numbers came in much worse and market crapped out, you would not miss it. you can do this on the upside as well.

live and learn.

Thanks(y)
I hadn't thought of that - only been at this a few weeks.

still going with short, down 11 points but holding on..
wheres everyone gone, some are praying. others at siesta.. where are all the others.

still going with short, down 11 points but holding on..
wheres everyone gone, some are praying. others at siesta.. where are all the others.

i'm here at my desk praying, but i should have had an extra long siesta and not got up today......................:|(n)

Afternoon people,
Back from the friday chores, Thought id wait until the NFP numbers,,, looking to get in but no real opportunity yet, but then again might wait for USAiii to open...

Covered my FTSE short for an unacceptable loss. SPX in better shape so I'll leave it and see if there's a gap fade and what happens.

I should be trading charts not ideas if I don't have the underlying.