Message For Ftse Traders......

The only thing that seems to be holding is the downtrend line off the highs on the hourly chart. So the market should go south from here based on the rebound off the resistance at about 3590. This has been tested twice and held If it can retest and hold above 3600 then it may well hold for the rest of the day. My gut feeling is that this market just wants to be short and the non-farm jobs number although met expectations is still pretty bad really. I am out at the moment as this is very hard to read. I can't call it any better than up above 3605, and down below 3545, which ain't much to work with.

Sure Heres my ten min chart notice these two lines very important today it seems as well as the pivot point.

f_chart1m_981dff9.jpg

Sorry not sure how to make the pic into a thumbnail..

Good chart my friend.......

the trend line is very apparent...........haha!!

FTSE has really annoyed me today...............

but then again i must blame myself as my entry's have been really poor

DAX is looking good ..........

anyway market will fall below 3500 ......

still sticking to my analysis!!

If we break 3540ish level i think we are going to edn below 3500 and intraday low.

failed again @ 200 MA

short S&P 690.........stop loss 702

short FTSE - 3560 - stop loss 3590

Short DAX - 3725 stop loss 3555

closed DAX 30 points profit......

makes up for my FTSE loss.........it shoudl never have been a loss if it werent for volatility!!

anyway i still expect 660 - 670 on S&P

Sure Heres my ten min chart notice these two lines very important today it seems as well as the pivot point.

Sorry not sure how to make the pic into a thumbnail..

Thanks for that. Just what my earlier chart showed too, so good to know somebody else sees what I see, as it were.

Attached chart shows diagonal uptrend line, that we have bounced around today. Which goes from yesterdays low, through the pivot @ 12.50pm.

Sorry charts messy... probably too many lines for most peoples taste.

Attachments

• channel.jpg
    channel.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 150
Another bounce right off the bottom trend line I drew.. which also coincided with the pivot point giving even stronger support.

I have to say that it's been a very good day today. (even though I messed up at 1.30 big time) Up 70 points. Needed it after the last few weeks.. And WS, your comments earlier this morning was very helpful in my analysis today. Glad you're still posting .

All my indicators are screwed on the FTSE, my excuse for the earlier loss. It's following ES in direction but not price. It's more buoyant. ES finding support at last night's cash close. Maybe a run back to VWAP, we'll see.

The FTSE is diverging away from US today............

There seems to be some real buying power that doesn't allow it to fall

So i give up on it..............

I still have a long term S&P short open.........even though I have taken profit on my intra day short !!

I have made my profit and I am up nice for the day so I will sit on the sidelines for now..........

Don't you dare fall now FTSE...........

I mean it FTSE, don't you dare fall below 3500 after my previous post!!

come sit with me, as thats what i'm doing...down 175 points...was over 200:cry::cry::cry:

ok minime69. looks like today is not going to be our day.. im trying to resist the temptation to put another trade.
if you do decide to enter the market i wish you luck..:):)
be careful though i remember the most ive ever lost is when ive got angry/frustated and chased losses.. there is always tmrw.

ok minime69. looks like today is not going to be our day.. im trying to resist the temptation to put another trade.
be careful though i remember the most ive ever lost is when ive got angry/frustated and chased losses.. there is always tmrw.

tomorrow's Saturday :-0

but tmrw is saturday;)

Short the FTSE Futures now 3528. If she doesn't behave herself this time I'll never speak to her again.