Message For Ftse Traders......

Hi All,

I'm not so sure we have broken out of any down trend. I don't have decent intraday charts for FTSE to hand but based on the fact that the Dow tends to be the dog that wags the FTSE tail, the Dow has just hit the top of a downward channel on the 60 min chart. I know a lot of you guys are shorter term than that but I feel this all may go lower yet. Next touch on the bottom of the channel is around 6500 for the Dow.

:LOL:

I don't know why I'm laughing but have been trading well until I started with this thread. I think it's WS. I am a confirmed shorter but reading his threads is not good for me.

This morning I was short, became undecided, reversed, lost more. God, what a morning!

Tomorrow, not a word from me until the evening. I must stay focused.

Have a good day, everyone!

ive gone long dow at 6521.. s/l 40.( june contract) crazy, but expect a bounce?????????????????

took profit of 25 points before got nervous.. and closed psoition..bad trade,i know but a profit is a profit!!

made back 287 of the 800 ish loss i had due to a forgotten pending order.
in fact will double check i have none open now !.

night all and good trading tomorrow.

and ws hope you stick around :)

VIX ..............is up 47.35...bad news!! fear index!!

Gold up to 928..............fear index!!! people selling stocks and back into safe haven!!

hello WS. keep up the good work.
i for one have definately benefitted from your postings.. not necessarily financially but i have gained knowledge.. thanks for that and i hope you are rewarded for it..
i am still learning so do not stop.
:clap::clap::clap:

Don't get me wrong, I'm not suggesting that WS stop. All I'm saying is that I am going to read what he said, afterwards, not while I am trading.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not suggesting that WS stop. All I'm saying is that I am going to read what he said, afterwards, not while I am trading.

every trader has their own method.. i can read anything, absolutely ANYTHING , but it will not sway me from my own convictons/beliefs/analysis etc,
the only time i will change my views are when im faced with facts..
now making live calls /posting charts is just an opinion, and it should be taken as such.. nobody has the god given right to be correct all the time...
G' luck my friend an d may you have better day tmrw;)

Very glad to see you back on the board wallstreet.

Back on to the analysis!

the 3533 support line has been trashed.. But Im expecting it to become a resistance line and be tested at least once this eveneing. Overall I think the market will end just above 3500 or so.

Cant believe how right I was with the above comment.. and generally Ive been on the ball today. Now watch what happens when I do live trades.. Ill be completely wrong!

:LOL:

I don't know why I'm laughing but have been trading well until I started with this thread. I think it's WS. I am a confirmed shorter but reading his threads is not good for me.

This morning I was short, became undecided, reversed, lost more. God, what a morning!

Tomorrow, not a word from me until the evening. I must stay focused.

Have a good day, everyone!

you are responsible for your own trades my friend........

please don't blame me!!

I always state that you must do your own analysis...why? because like at school you must do your own home work to learn!!

I keep telling everyone, I am no hotshot and don't want to be. All I care about is that I help people learn and go through the journey with them as i find it enjoying, Its probably because i intend to do a teaching career later on in life hopefully.

and no one, i mean no one, no system or machine can be right 100% of the time. If it is then its a scam and stay away from it......

I hope you do well tomorrow my friend and keep in touch.......

OK guys last post.........shooting off to do some whirling in the SUFI centre!! haha.......

I have opened up a long trade

very high risk trade ...........not for the faint hearted!!

it is because i believe we are going to trade sideways until job data tomorrow.........!!

long DAX 3678...stop loss 3650........target...anywhere upwards of 3678 as i'm off out!!

goodnight to you all

i'll be back at midnightish to post charts...........

stop loss hit........haha!!

I just can't believe it...

i always do 30 point stop loss on my trades, and today before going for some weird reason i did 28 points........

market touched, i mean touched it .....scraped 3650 and then shot right back up! haha...........

hilarious......

that teaches me to stick with 30 points!

If I did, the trade would still be in profit!! oh well you can't win all the time......

but i did say it was a risky trade......I only did it because i have made a lot of profit for the day, otherwise i would have refrained!!

million dollar question?

can we break out of this downward sloping trend line.......

my money will be on?

answer: no

So I will monitor FTSE early on and look for a nice shorting opportunity, ideally around 50 MA 3526 or below, if that gets take out than i will be shorting at secondary resistance line 3550....

It will be nice to enter short @ 3525-3530...stop loss 3555-3560 so that includes three resistance lines thereby increasing probability of success!!!!

Attachments

• 6thmarch 00.04.png
    6thmarch 00.04.png
    26.5 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
you are responsible for your own trades my friend........

please don't blame me!!

I always state that you must do your own analysis...why? because like at school you must do your own home work to learn!!

I keep telling everyone, I am no hotshot and don't want to be. All I care about is that I help people learn and go through the journey with them as i find it enjoying, Its probab
and no one, i mean no one, no system or machine can be right 100% of the time. If it is then its a scam and stay away from it......

I hope you do well tomorrow my friend and keep in touch.......

You are quite right! My trouble is that I find you so enjoyable to read that it is a distraction. You go ahead and do your thing.

All the best

Split