Message For Ftse Traders......

My first post on this forum - Wallstreet - as a newbie I have greatly appreciated your posting and have learnt from you. I would be sorry for you to stop posting on this forum - don't take things to heart on internet forums.

thank you my friend

Wallstreet,

You are a genuinely good guy - offering your advice for nothing other than (hopefully) the gratitude of those who receive it, and always in a friendly and non patronising manner. Your personal success is also worthy of congratulation in an activity where so many lose big time. (y)

Anyone who is negative about your trading style/method etc is either jealous, or is just a tool. Either way, rise above it

That said, I wouldn't blame you for taking your bat home (don't want you to tho!)

cheers
Jim

thank you my friend

Wall Street - don't stop posting. Your comments are most welcome. It is up to us to decide whether they are of merit or not. Don't let them get to you. You can rise above it. The anonymity of the internet allows many to throw stones without fear of consequence.

thank you my friend

To elliot wave followers,

Do you think we have already see the wave 4 with the small bounce yesterday? And now in wave 5 down to around 3k on ftse?

Cheers,
Jon.

thank you to every one for the posts & private messages of support,

I didn't realise there were that many people that were following my analysis

So i feel compelled to return and thank you all..

OK lets get back to some TA......

well, well what do we have here then..................!! haha!!

Covered SPX at 3836 Fib extension line. I'll leave the FTSE run stop at b/e. I've made enough today and the concentration is starting to go.

Good to see you back WS!

already signed up to Sir William and appreciate his input. thanks anyway wallstreet.... where do you think we are?

I havent been on here for long but I can immediately recognise the genuine help that wallstreet gives to the newbies and everybody. So helpful and ready to share his knowledge.. and Im really thankful for that. Not only willing to share but teach as well. You are an immense example to others on this board and I usually lurk around on most forums but Ive been encouraged by your example to share anything I find as well and Ive began posting. I know its hurtful to be attacked unjustly, and I hope that all the kind words that people put forward will outweigh any vitriol that the jealous and ignorant may spout.

I really admire your technical analysis skills wallstreet. You were right on the money with your prediction with the ftse and in general. It did shoot up to 3600. Wow.. seriously in awe of how you do that, would definately like to learn.. So please please dont stop teaching.

thank you very much my friend ......

already signed up to Sir William and appreciate his input. thanks anyway wallstreet.... where do you think we are?

Giveme 10 mins, I have to open up my charts and do some analysis.....

i closed all my positions for profit after my little tantrum and went to practise my front foot cover drive in the garden. I have a semi final for indoor cricket on sunday........!!

WS - totally agree with the sentiments posted here in your support.

Thanks for giving me excellent advice.

Michael

Giveme 10 mins, I have to open up my charts and do some analysis.....

i closed all my positions for profit after my little tantrum and went to practise my front foot cover drive in the garden. I have a semi final for indoor cricket on sunday........!!

Wallstreet,

Just got in and caught up on all the trials and tribulations, good to see you have such a following.
1 bad post v all the positives says it all.

im new to all this- however i have been impressed with WS and his knowledge. i dont say much but keep the advice and info coming its much appreciated. Thanks.

Incidentally anyone calling a bottom on this!!!!

A new WS fan

To elliot wave followers,

Do you think we have already see the wave 4 with the small bounce yesterday? And now in wave 5 down to around 3k on ftse?

Cheers,
Jon.

I think if we breach the low of the 3rd March, that breaches Elliot Wave rules, which closes any ideas of a 4th wave. Breaching yesterdays low, which we have done today, may equal the same thing.

That probably didn't help much did it! William?

Meanwhile I'll go back to reading my Elliot wave book ;)

Ollie

Very glad to see you back on the board wallstreet.

Back on to the analysis!

the 3533 support line has been trashed.. But Im expecting it to become a resistance line and be tested at least once this eveneing. Overall I think the market will end just above 3500 or so.
Im thinking of doing a long term long trade at this point, hoping to capitalize on the elliot wave theory upswing to 3800 before another sustained drop.. Ive not only seen this said by the link you gave wallstreet (thanks for the link) but by nadeem walayat over at market oracle as well.. (go to Dow Jones Stock Market Index Forecast 2009 - Update1 at Walayat Street - Nadeem Walayat's Financial Markets Trading and Analysis Site )