Message For Ftse Traders......

Thanks KJ
Had enough of options trading though feel i have learned a huge amount in the process, will try and put it to use with SB

steve

Hi guys
Have got my SB acc up and running getting used to stops and platform as its been a while since ive SB,d so taken 2 lots of 10 points in last 40 mins seems to be going ok with ftse future, will post live trades soon once i get more relaxed

steve

welcome, welcome my friend............

join our secret masonic society...hehee!!

you will get an email shortly explaining the instructions of our initiation ceremony!!

Hi and thanks wallstreet
Have watched this thread since its conception, one of the few threads where guys stay on topic and supress their egos! LOL

steve

did anyone catch that 100 point drop..........

i certainly did!!

get ready this market is going to get absolutely smashed today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHHH... i overlooked the news and entered long only to be stopped out 30 seconds later.... damn... what happened there..!!

i certainly did!!

get ready this market is going to get absolutely smashed today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How did you managed that WS..? How did you know it was gna drop,, i entered in the wrong direction :(:(:( and stoped out

i certainly did!!

sorry guys i was referring to DOw.............

I would post my Dow trades on here as well but this is a FTSE thread and I don't want the thread starter Ceydababy to get upset with me

How did you managed that WS..? How did you know it was gna drop,, i entered in the wrong direction :(:(:( and stoped out

I have been saying all morning that i am bearish on this market and i have repeatedly said in my threads that i have been taking out long term short positions......

analysis my friend, study, study!!

Not bad mate.. Nice entry..
But with you want some bigger moves forget about small TF.. You will get too much noise... And lose some good trades..

Kinda true but longer term trades dont suit me. I dont like putting on trades and then not being able to watch them, as that removes my ability to trail stops. Due to lectures amongst other things I am in and out all day, so I need to just sit down, analyse the trend direction and get in - get out, and I find 2 min work best for execution.

told you people keep shorting everything........pulverised, anihialated!!

just taken 200 point profit on DOW......

I'm not eve going to tell you how much i have made today but i think I am not going to trade all next week........

I will just sit on here and help out the newbies and reply to there emails.....OK!!

I'm not eve going to tell you how much i have made today but i think I am not going to trade all next week........

I will just sit on here and help out the newbies and reply to there emails.....OK!!

You won't be able to resist trading :)

Thanks WS,,
will be alert next time... :)