Message For Ftse Traders......

i have a CFD platform here for stocks and cash, but i only do futures, futuresbetting only have futures and its DMA spreadbetting.

Are you in any trades? (FTSE) i am patiently waiting. I think today is going to be slow, glad i got in that early trade.

Are you in any trades? (FTSE) i am patiently waiting. I think today is going to be slow, glad i got in that early trade.

stocks? no

ftse futures? no

i generaly trade from 8.00 till 11.00 then just surf the net for the rest of the day. T2W and facebook. i find the ftse moves well in the morn and i only trade when its trending, side ways is no good for me.

stocks? no

ftse futures? no

i generaly trade from 8.00 till 11.00 then just surf the net for the rest of the day. T2W and facebook. i find the ftse moves well in the morn and i only trade when its trending, side ways is no good for me.

I work (if you can call it that) from home. I look mostly for divergence patterns. i also look for obvious support levels. loke you i find the opening 2-3 hours give the best opportunity although the last hour can be good too. I dont mind the range bound days as long as we get 60+ points so we get some movement. i usually take smaller profits on these days.

I work (if you can call it that) from home. I look mostly for divergence patterns. i also look for obvious support levels. loke you i find the opening 2-3 hours give the best opportunity although the last hour can be good too. I dont mind the range bound days as long as we get 60+ points so we get some movement. i usually take smaller profits on these days.

yes range bound is ok for me as long as its 40+ ticks, and i also work from home.

dow going for a good break

Attachments

• dow.0.7% by 1hilo.eod.png
    dow.0.7% by 1hilo.eod.png
    37.9 KB · Views: 117
Hi there - been trading for a year or so and listening silently to all your comments. Very intuitive - so thank you all. Mostly day trading the FTSE - Have though today shorted the FTSE with a slightly longer term view in mind.

Look forward to joining in a little

Will do - still learning as they say. Have had some good runs but then seem to give much of it back alot of the time.

there is a vertical count that gives a target of 4500 from this chart.
hourly data.20 point box size.3 reversal.hilodata
anybody got any strong res areas between 4300-4500.?
if so,let us know

Attachments

• ftse100.28jan.20 by 3hilo.png
    ftse100.28jan.20 by 3hilo.png
    11.5 KB · Views: 102
ftse100.daily data
box size is 0.6%.ie approx25 points by 3 reversal.hilo
this chart is showing some bullish behaviour.2 reasonably long upthrust columns ,separated by a short down column.there is some trendline resistance at 4362 area ansd a vertical count of 4743 area.from the last 3 columns.thiis market went up 7.2% approx followed by a 1.8% retrace followed by another upthrust of 5.4%...approx
it is looking like there is some sort of clear direction for a change.the real test comes at 4750 area
anybody got any veiws.?

Attachments

• ftse100.eod.0.6% by3hilo.png
    ftse100.eod.0.6% by3hilo.png
    38.6 KB · Views: 108
not sure I understand the first lines of your last post. By my reckoning there are a couple of Fib Retracements at 4320 and 4400 and a separate resistance line at @4500. Havent tried or worked out how to post a chart - does this sound right or am I way off!?

Off to bed

ftse.daily ichimoku chart
getting bullish now

Attachments

• ftse.ichimoku.png
    ftse.ichimoku.png
    74.5 KB · Views: 114
some daily ichimoku for other indices.they are showing a mixed bag at this time.not great bullish momentum as yet

Attachments

• mcx.ichimoku.png
    mcx.ichimoku.png
    104.5 KB · Views: 124
  • trannies.ichimoku.png
    trannies.ichimoku.png
    117.3 KB · Views: 111
  • rut.ichimoku.png
    rut.ichimoku.png
    104.6 KB · Views: 111
  • dow.ichimoku.png
    dow.ichimoku.png
    104.9 KB · Views: 111
last night,updata had a clients evening.i did not make it,but another trader emailed me and told me what was said.it turned out that madoff used updata

back down to the support area.this looks well defined now
hourly data.20points by 3.hilo
trend still up on this chart

Attachments

• support.png
    support.png
    11.8 KB · Views: 111
a closer examination of the price action for the last week.
price now in a downtrend.4130 area being a major support
5 min data. 5 pt box size by 3 reversal hilo
thinking we will have a range drom 4130 to 4250 tomorrow.
any major news or earnings that could change this ..??
let us know

Attachments

• closer examination.png
    closer examination.png
    15.1 KB · Views: 105
dow in a down trend.needs to go above 8300 to break this trend
hourly data.20 point box size.3 reversal

Attachments

• dow.29jan.20y3.hourlyhilo.png
    dow.29jan.20y3.hourlyhilo.png
    13.8 KB · Views: 112