Message For Ftse Traders......

an interesting chart.dow could be bottoming out
box size is !%.log box calculation.eod.1 box reversal.a couple of upward "X" s have been prineted from the bottom
the trend is still down,but momentum downward is slowing

Attachments

• dow.1 box!%hilo.eod.png
    dow.1 box!%hilo.eod.png
    33.6 KB · Views: 142
trannies also showing the same sort of formation

Attachments

• tranprint.png
    tranprint.png
    33.1 KB · Views: 151
Phew!!

some intense analysis there my friend...........

my analysis is much more basic but well done to you, if your plan is working then thats all that matters

Anyone out there?
Just took this short for 21 points. Going out for the rest of the day so nice when it happens! Good luck everyone for the rest of the day.

Attachments

• snapshot-74.png
    snapshot-74.png
    194.2 KB · Views: 177
Anyone out there?
Just took this short for 21 points. Going out for the rest of the day so nice when it happens! Good luck everyone for the rest of the day.

Hello mate,
21 points today? Do you think i like you anymore?!!!

Today 50 points exactly with 4 longs and 3 shorts.

Long opens @ 9:10am, 9:36am, 12:45pm, and 2:10pm.
Short opens @ 9:23am, 10:19am, and 1:48pm

A lot of hard work but 7 out of 7. Done for the day!

narrow range so far.anybody done anyfink.?

Dentist, i was just about to comment on th range. 4190 ish seems to be supporting, beneath that a small ledge at 4185. Can't se any trade until there for a short. Long needs to have a go at yestyerdays high first.

What was your entry and exit (if out) I was looking a 4185 or so and would have come out if the double bottom held.
Nice trade Dentist

4184 enry and 4165 exit.these might ot be apparent on a candlestick chart.my setp is 4points by 3 reversal on a tick chart for the trend.3 points by 3 for signals and 2 by 3 for entries and exits
all i am doing is taking the trade when all 3 show the same signal

chelski: this is how the 4 by 3 looked today.you can see the area defined quite clearly.this is the trend chart

Attachments

• 4by.tick.png
    4by.tick.png
    17.5 KB · Views: 120
here is the chart for 3 by 3 .tick data.i put on a 4 ema and 11 bolli/ema.i only look at these for divergence.bolis/looking at the shape.if its choppy,i wait for consecutive ,either bullish or bearish signals.you trade less ,but a higher strike rate

Attachments

• 3 by3.ick.png
    3 by3.ick.png
    19.4 KB · Views: 120
finally,the 2 by 3 .tick data.on most charting packages ,you only get 2 days of tick data.these are enough for timing the trades.the ema is calculated from the mid point of each column as against the close on candles.same with bollis/from the mid point.
you can see that as you decrease the box size that the charts get wider

Attachments

• 2by3.tick.png
    2by3.tick.png
    18.6 KB · Views: 120