Message For Ftse Traders......

Could be another shorting opportunity soon, but I'm going to let the market come to me or no trade..lessons learnt...!

dont quote me or hold me to account guys ...........

BUT, I think we might break this...........the door has come off its hinges and needs 1 more push for it to fall

Damn right too! What are your thoughts atm? I'm not convinced 3890 will break immediately so cue the smash through!

I think we might do 3900 +, the way this thing keeps climbing. I don't know though, it's never wise to speculate really, even though I was vindicated on the bullish vibe. ;)

Esteemed WS - out of curiosity, what's your reasoning behind this?

"esteemed"

please don't feed my EGO, otherwise my spiritual master will be upset

my reason was in the paragraph previous with the analogy of the door

I have to dash off now guys, I'm playing 5 a side football with a a few mates

evening

but I will keep shorting the S&P

Despite prediction being a dangerous game... I was ego less enough to share my somewhat crazy analysis earlier... so, targets are, in this order. 3905, 3919.

Frankly I don't care if i am wrong, equally it would be ridiculous if I were right! ;)

the door has fallen off guys

I cant wait for the nice gap up on my barclay long tomorrow ........

last post good night

be back at midnight

Despite prediction being a dangerous game... I was ego less enough to share my somewhat crazy analysis earlier... so, targets are, in this order. 3905, 3919.

Frankly I don't care if i am wrong, equally it would be ridiculous if I were right! ;)

roll on 3919!

Wasting your time on the FTSE guys and girls, the dax has made me 1500 points in the last month, checking the index every hour, so easy. Salary + Bonus + Spreadbet income, I am going to be very rich very soon, hopefully :clap:, not meaning to brag but if you are looking for consistency, trade the Xetra... :cheesy:

The bear is dead! Tried shorting the s&p @ 770 but with a tight *tight* stop of 4 ticks. That got blown to smithereens! No more trading untill we get a definite bull run setting in.

S&P and Dow are at resistance at the moment and that is key. They need to break through for the FTSE ti get any more upside......

We're also really overbought. But there's a nice big IHS that could play out on the SPY. If we stay above the 5DMA on the futures 5 minute chart I'm going to hold my long position overnight.

Wasting your time on the FTSE guys and girls, the dax has made me 1500 points in the last month, checking the index every hour, so easy. Salary + Bonus + Spreadbet income, I am going to be very rich very soon, hopefully :clap:, not meaning to brag but if you are looking for consistency, trade the Xetra... :cheesy:

Today's Dax chart looked very nice, without doubt. Might give it a look tomorrow-

Split